Why????

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Aren't babies predictable?? :rotfl:
Ted eats well, naps well in day, has been sleeping 8-5am from 8 weeks and just lately 7-7am, but this week he has been up at 4, 5, 6am? He doesn't want food, he just cries out in his cot, he does settle..i just put his dummy in and he goes off again, but then he wakes the next hour with the same cry? :think:
Is it his dummy or his teeth i wonder? It was actually easier when he woke hungry, because then at least i knew and i could do something to help him...
Anybody having the same thing? :hug:

Aw :hug: it doesn't stop I'm afraid, Austin still has some nights where he'll wake up 3 times for no reason at all. I think they can dream froma very young age so he may just be unsettling himself. Keep giving him lots of cuddles and it'll get better :hug:

not getting too warm is he?
thomas will go to bed and get cold so i put another blankie on him, yet come 2/3am hes really hot so i have to take it off him as he starts to stir
xx

Aren't babies predictable?? :rotfl:
Ted eats well, naps well in day, has been sleeping 8-5am from 8 weeks and just lately 7-7am, but this week he has been up at 4, 5, 6am? He doesn't want food, he just cries out in his cot, he does settle..i just put his dummy in and he goes off again, but then he wakes the next hour with the same cry? :think:
Is it his dummy or his teeth i wonder? It was actually easier when he woke hungry, because then at least i knew and i could do something to help him...
Anybody having the same thing? :hug:

Aw :hug: it doesn't stop I'm afraid, Austin still has some nights where he'll wake up 3 times for no reason at all. I think they can dream froma very young age so he may just be unsettling himself. Keep giving him lots of cuddles and it'll get better :hug:

not getting too warm is he?
thomas will go to bed and get cold so i put another blankie on him, yet come 2/3am hes really hot so i have to take it off him as he starts to stir
xx

My son is exactly the same, im sure its his dummy. he wont sleep without it and its such a big comfort for him. he wakes a couple times in the night and does a really sad cry, as soon as i pop it back in he snuggles up and goes straight back to sleep. Roll on the days when he can put it back himself! :dance:

I know, i keep wondering whether to wean him off the dummy while he's still little so he doesn't get too reliant, but he really does find it a comfort..... :think: bless him :hug:

AnnaR2B said:
I know, i keep wondering whether to wean him off the dummy while he's still little so he doesn't get too reliant, but he really does find it a comfort..... :think: bless him :hug:

Ryan gave his dummy up himself, once most of his teeth were in, so it must be a teeth thing that they need the comfort for... maybe... lol. But no it doesn't stop. Last night we were on 'every 2 hours' shifts, just like the good ol' breastfeeding days. And tonight he's cried twice but been asleep :( having a hard time of it at the moment I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back