Why

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Do people feel the need to post pics of the contents of their babies nappies on facebook?!?!?

:shock:

Urrggghh, makes me glad i dont have a facebook account :shock:

It's captioned ' look what I have done I feel so much happier now'

Haha not something you wanna see!!!! Ughhh xxx

Eeeeewwwwww! And yet you can't post pics of breastfeeding, fecking ridiculous!

I have no idea but I wouldn't have thought so cos it might breed ill feeling between members iykwim

Is the report button close to anything else, like or poke? you could say you pressed it by accident if it is

That's random. Just block or remove that post off your wall x as for report no they wouldn't know it was you x

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

ewwww gross.

I've never even mentioned a nappy clean or otherwise on facebook let alone a pic :sick:

I can just about cope with seeing my LO's nappies I don't need to see everyone elses lol

ewwww gross.

I've never even mentioned a nappy clean or otherwise on facebook let alone a pic :sick:

I can just about cope with seeing my LO's nappies I don't need to see everyone elses lol

Ooooh I'm guilty of nappy statuses such as

Good morning mr leaky poo

Or that moment when your in the middle of a feed and you realise the baby has done a poo, yeah that

But never in actual detail of contents!!!

I think she would know it was you if you reported it.

I put an arsey status about OH once and he reported me (LOL) and I got an e-mail saying "OH doesn't like your status" etc etc

I think she would know it was you if you reported it.

I put an arsey status about OH once and he reported me (LOL) and I got an e-mail saying "OH doesn't like your status" etc etc

Haha that's funny!

ewwww gross.

Ooooh I'm guilty of nappy statuses such as

Good morning mr leaky poo

Or that moment when your in the middle of a feed and you realise the baby has done a poo, yeah that

But never in actual detail of contents!!!

Lol thats different, jokey and not errr descriptive :)

Wow seriously, facebook tell you who it is who has reported you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back