Why...?

Maria1977

Reaction score
Does healthier food make me want to vom :sick:

Not felt too bad this morning, so though I'd eat an apple and some grapes. First lot of fruit since Thursday I think... managed the apple and now I feel sooooo sick. My son is having a nap on my lap and I can't even move around or get some air.

Why do the babies I grow only want bread and crisps, mash and pies lol

Haha all I want is cheese, chicken and salty chips! Although I can stomach fruit so not too bad. They do say that if your body craves it then eat it, so maybe just go for it! x x

Think I would be in heaven with a massive plate of mash and gravy lol I was like this with my son, so suprised that I'm feeling the same tbh!

I am craving the salty foods too just had some butter on toast yummy x

I know I am going to eat more food like that as I can't eat the sweets :( x

lol I'm the same....all I want is bread and crisps and crumpets! I bought a load of fruit but just can't swallow it, it just rolls around in my mouth for ages then I have to spit it out! Just the thought of it makes me queasy

Im awful, all i want is chips!, crisps and lots of savoury food, the only sweet thing i had was a chewing gum ball and that was it!. The joys of pregnancy eh? :D

I went through a stage of only being able to eat tinned peaches lol! They were the only thing at the time that didn't make me vom and the stage must have lasted a good 3 weeks.

I can no longer stand the sight of peaches lol!

Well my food aversions have just got worse and worse I can hardly eat anything now the only things I can stomach are toast,peanut butter,eggs and thankfully fruit! I can eat some veg too!

Yesterday morning I went on and on about wanting spaghetti bolognese, so I shoved all the ingredients in slow cooker and spent the day looking forward to it. Came to eat it and it just turned my stomach. Ended up sending husband to supermarket for hot chicken lol

Anyone have excess saliva? Like my mouth is watering all the time. Some fruits like apple especially seem to make it worse and then makes me feel sick

Last edited:
Yes to the excess saliva. I had this with my first too. I can actually feel saliva sometimes dribble out of the saliva glands at the side of my mouth lol WTF is that about lol

I've gone off loads of food, still want mashed potatoe all the time. Am making a sheperds pie later, well cottage pie really, but we never called it that lol

Feeling so sick today. Went doctors yesterday to get sick note coz I've done no work for 2 weeks - i work from home - he signed me off for the month thankfully. He told me there is nothing i can take for nausea and that it's all psychological. I almost lumped him!!

How horrible of ur doctor, I am so thankful to have a good doctor. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back