Why wont she turn up already???

jarjar7

Reaction score
Morning ladies...just a need a little rant, again...I know, that's not like me at all!!! :whistle:

For the past 2 days I've been convinced I'm going to come on but still nothing...I really dont think I'm PG cos I have absolutely no other symptoms anymore but I keep rushing to the loo cos I feel like she's arrived and still nothing...Grrrrrrrrr....My body is frustrating me soooo much these last few months...
xxxxx

Well I was going to wait until Sunday if she hadn't arrived cos technically I'm not due on til Saturday but maybe I'll get one to do tomorrow if I get nothing today...

I think u should test jarjar...fx for u xxxxx

Thanks Ladies...I'll see how it goes today...feeling a bit sick this morning and constipated but I usually get constipated when I'm due on...
xxx

I'd try a HPT too if i was you, fx for you xx

Oh JarJar I've got such a good feeling for you hun, I really hope it is your turn for a BFP

Good luck and I hope the witch stays away for 9 months!

x x x

Thanks Ladies...still nothing but the sicky feeling has gone...keep getting shooting pains through my bbs so guess I can only wait and see...she loves playing a joke dont she that old witch????
xxx

The witch has been playing tricks with me for the last 5 months...and I bet she is waiting to do it again this month grrrrrr!!!

Fingers crossed you get a :bfp: this month and tell the wicked witch to shove it for 9 months!!

xx

Hmmm, just been to the loo and when I wiped I have what seems to be EWCM again but more watery...dont remember seeing this before when I was due on but it's probably just something else she has pulled out of her bag of evil tricks!! Also seems that all cramps and bloating that I was experiencing the other day have disappeared...WILL NOT GET MY HOPES UP!!!!
xxxxx

im still waiting coming up to 6 weeks cycle now cause of mc, tested and BFN! Shes rubbish :( grr to the witch xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back