AF cramps***think she is on her way***

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
i really think AF might be on its way...im getting the unmistakable cramping :( I think im onlu 7dpo but im not 100% tbh cos i havent been looking at dates this month.
Iv just had to go to the loo cos i though i really had come on but iv jsut got lots and lots of white sticky discharge....so im a little confused.
Im not getting my hopes up though cos knowing my luck it will be AF coming early or just nothing to do with being PG.

Im just getting well and truly peed off with al the ttc that i really dont care anymore :( hence why i havent kept track of dates or anything this month.

I wont be testing aytime soon i know that...maybe next weekend or something :think:

sorry for the rant :(

Hi love

I can totally agree with you on this!

I'm also sitting here and keep nipping off to the loo as I get that feeling she is here - the cow!

I gave up charting last month as I was sick to the back teeth but DH said I should carry on this month so I have. I'm either 8, 9 or 10 DPO today but as my temps took a slow rise its all abit hazy! I never get past 10 DPO anyway so I expect AF tomorrow maybe.

Anyway have a huge :hug: from me and hang on in there. Our BFP's will come soon! (I flippin hope so anyway!)

hope its not AF hun! i had AF type cramping for a while and it turned out i was pregnant so good luck!!

iv ahd the day from hell totally :( iv done nothing but cry for no real reason...now my hips are aching....im just giving up cos im not gonna get my hopes up...i know they will just be trashed :(
sorry to bring a downer on everything, i just feel utterly crap and useless atm and i have no one to talk to :(

I feel the same. AF due on Monday. Had AF cramps last week which i thought odd as dont usually get them till a couple of days before im due on so was sure she was coming early. Still no sign though and no AF pains now either! This is a nightmare for all of us but will be well worth it in the end! xx

:pray: BFP!!!! Come On!!!

well i think AF id gonna get me early....i worked out that my last AF was 1st march and i normally have a 33 day cycle, so should be due on the 2nd....
well iv jsut been to the loo after more AF cramps and i felt really wet down there...i wiped, still felt wet, wiped agai and there was a tiny spot of red blood (little wattery), then just some pinkish discharge....
So looks like my cycle is gonna be early this month....
ill let you know tomorrow if witch has shown....this is so unusual though...i never spot like this....its always full on

Its hard chick but please keep ur chin up, if you ever wana talk im here and pm me anytime :hug:

im hopig it isnt....nothing at all yet today so im not sure what it is...just getting cramping and some sharp pains every so often so im not sure what is going on....but we shall soon see.... :pray:

im getting worried now....iv just been to the loo again...and im a little consitpated and was pushing (lmao i know tmi) and there was more blood/pink discharge...more discharge than anything else...took a couple of wipes to get rid of it all but nothing else now....just got the tummy pains now so now im worried there is something not right now :?

Sarah&LJ said:
im getting worried now....iv just been to the loo again...and im a little consitpated and was pushing (lmao i know tmi) and there was more blood/pink discharge...more discharge than anything else...took a couple of wipes to get rid of it all but nothing else now....just got the tummy pains now so now im worried there is something not right now :?

Don't worry hon. I'm sure there's nothing wrong. If you are pg an early test should show it now, first response are good. I'd test, I'd have to!

Good luck

:pray:

i tested with FMU this morning (should be 2 days early) and its BFN :(
I havent had any more spotting since last time i said so i dont know whats up :? probably my body playing tricks on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back