Why oh Why Am I So Impatient?

Tiny2012x

Reaction score
Hey girls :)

I thought I was going to O on my own this month, OPKs have steadily been getting darker the last couple of days and my CM was getting more watery but now its back to thick and sticky and my OPKs are getting lighter so think it was just the good old PCOS playing tricks on me!

Its only been a week and a half since the lap & dye and I've got the provera and clomid here. The fertility doc says I was to leave it until 25th-ish january to see if AF appears and if not then go ahead if negative HPT. I don't feel like I can wait that long :( I'm so tempted to start taking the Provera just now, but I'm scared I do some harm with it being so soon after the op, and I don't want to go against the doc :( What would you ladies do?

I know I'm being silly and impatient and should just follow doctors orders, just feel like all I ever do is wait!

Thanks x

Hi tiny, I would go with the docs recomendation. He has advised this for a reason so its the best thing for you. I am incredibly impatient too but in some situations you just have to fight it!

Yeah, your right itsbabytime :) just seems all we ever do when TTC is wait, wait, wait! I'm going to hold off and do what the doc says xx

I know how you feel hun, all the waiting is totally the worst bit. Try to keep busy and hopefully it will b here before you know it.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back