Why o why does nothing to right for me!

charlene09

Reaction score
Since having babba cav nothing seems to be going right.

I went on the pill 12 days post delivery and then bleeding became really heavy (with clots) I was told off health visitor to get myself down to a and e because 12 days post delivery things should have settled involving bleeding but it hadn't so she advised me to go to the hospital and stop taking my pill which I did.

Then I started to take It Again on day 21 which was just as bad as the first time bleeding started heavy again but this time I had numbness on one side of my body, I was told straight away to come off it which I did and ever since then I didn't take it again.

2 days ago bleeding came back really heavy again so I took myself to Brook contraceptive clinic hoping to get coil fitted but they wouldn't do it cos of my unexplained continual heavy bleeding so I was prescribed Tranexamic acid menefamic acid and pregaday ferrous fumarate and folic acid and told to go to my GP for bloods and an ultrasound scan to see if some of my placenta had bin left in.

In so much pain its unreal

tapatalking so cannot see tickers! sorry for typos also!

:( I have no advice hunnie but make sure they do investigate it, that can't be right xxxxx

It could be retained products? Best to have your scan done to check x

It sounds like you have an infection to me - I had placenta left behind with belle and that resulted in a pregnancy but even tho I had no placenta left behind with zand and clo I also got infections then. Sounds like you need antibiotics it's so painful when you have an infection. It needs sorting when I had belle they left it so long because I didn't mention I thought it was an infection that I woke up in blood from my knees to my elbows! It was horrible a&e is rubbish I was there for ages with no help and in the end I took myself to the doctors the next day got antibiotics and was fine xx

I'll have to go to the doctors, cannot cope with the pain.. I have to wear a tampon and towel and still manage to leak.

Yep that's what I was like - I know it sounds mad but try not to use tampons as much it will trap the infection if you have one xx

awww no how u feeling todayx

Still bleeding.. Not in pain though as I've bin prescribed menefamic acid tablets x

U took the pill12 days after giving birth . Sorry if I sound daft but are you ment to start taking the pill so soon after giving birth . Xxx

Ps - hope your ok xxx

U took the pill12 days after giving birth . Sorry if I sound daft but are you ment to start taking the pill so soon after giving birth . Xxx

Ps - hope your ok xxx

She said not to take till day 21 but me being so scared after my pregnancy and labour with cabhan that I decided to take on day 12, which obviously wasn't a good idea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back