Why is this so hard?

giuliaplus2

Reaction score
As mentiones in a few of my other posts I'm expecting twins and our little boy will be Milo. For his sister we had already set on Poppy, but aren't 100% sure anymore. The other name we were and still are in love with is Evangeline (Evie for short).
Well now there are two more names we really like, which just makes this so much more difficult! I always thought we'd have more trouble finding a boys name, but it's exactly the other way around.

I love Georgie as a short version of either Georgia or Georgina. What do you think? Which one of the two do you like better and would you prefer it to Poppy or Evangeline (Evie)?

Really...I'm so lost!! I feel like we'll never find the perfect name for her and I feel so bad, since we decided on her brother's name real quick and we both feel 100% sure that's the name we want for him. So when talking to the babies, we always call him Milo, but all we can call her is babygirl... :(

Milo and Poppy are beautiful together, I struggle with girls names too !
Just try calling baby Poppy for a good week or so and see how it sits, yourll soon know if it's right or not , then try evangeline next week x

Georgie would have been my choice for a girl but my step sister is Georgina. I'd go with Georgie just for the simple fact it's less common than Poppy and Evie xx

I like Georgie. I heard someone calling their lg Georgiana last week and I liked that!

I prefer Georgia over Georgina. Poppy is nice. Evangeline then shortened to Evie was one I had on my list too. Oh liked Evie but not Evangeline. He did however warn to Everley which is also shortened to Evie. The inlaws put him off in the end. I really regret not pushing for it.

Good luck, girls names are definitely harder.

I would forget about Poppy for sure! Don't like this name. I like Georgia and Evangeline. But Evangeline i like much more) This is just gorgeous name! If i were you i would go for Evangeline!!

Love Georgie! Prefer it to Poppy as this is getting quite common. A friend of mine recently had a Jorja although not as keen on that spelling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back