So do you have a name yet ..........

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
no we bleedig well dont !!

We loved loved loved the name Lilah May, but now weve seen little lady it just doesnt fit :S
So iv been googling online today and found some that are nice but imopen to suggestions or opinions on them, what name do you think she looks like ?
4DBABY_13.jpg

Beatrice
Olivia ( bit too common though i think)
Evangeline/Eve/Evie/Eva (love it but makes me think of Danni's Evie,and Eva from wall-e )
Dinah
Alice
Lola
Vienna
Genevieve (dnt think id ever use it but feels nice to say )
Ivy
Norah
Poppy
Celest
August( though she'll be born in september soo bugger that lol )
Isis/Isla
Wren
Avery/Ava
Nevaeh ( pronounced Neev-a, but heaven backwards, bit ick !)
Beau ( seems like a boys name )
Penny

But none of em stick out for me and OH doesnt like some, i even think i dont like some of em lol
Oh dear !

I like the following from your list:

MagicMarkers said:
Beatrice
Olivia ( bit too common though i think)
Alice
Ivy
Poppy
Isla
Ava
Penny

FWIW, I think Beau IS a boy's name and Celeste is normally spelt with an e :hug:

Someone in my village just called her little girl Penny and I think it's gorgeous. We also have an Isla in the village. Not bad going as there have only been three births here in the past year: Isla, Penny and Connie. All girls so their year at primary school will be weird.

Lilah May is gorgeous by the way :D

Eve/Evie/Eva (love it but makes me think of Danni's Evie,and Eva from wall-e ) - You can still use the name! lol! Bless you :hug:
Lola - I LOOOOOVE this name!!! This was my second choice for Evie.
Vienna - Love it!
Ivy - I think it's beautiful!
Celeste - Love it!
Isla - I really like this!
Avery/Ava - I really like Ava, Avery sounds like a bird cage to me though, sorry :(
Nevaeh - I like this name!!

Just some more to add to the mix (because I love chatting about names etc! :lol: )

Cassie
Summer
Grace
Imogen
Maisy
Eden
Pheobe
Willow
Tamsin
Amber
Rhiannon
Angel

:D We are calling Pip Ivy. Its my grampys "lady friends" name and shes like my nanny so its really special and I love it its the only name that I haven't gone off of over time hehe my mammy nearly cried when I told her so had to be good!

I like these ones best out of the others

Evangeline/Eve/Evie/Eva (Such a cute name that will suit baby and a adult)
Lola (Always have loved it its really girly)
Vienna (not ever really thought of this name before but i really like it)
Poppy (Yay its so cute and gives images of prettyness!)
Isla (Another name like Evie that will grow well)
Ava (CUTE)!

I think she looks like an Ivy or Celeste :D Which are both lovely names.

Beatrice- Lovely, like beaty for short too
Olivia ( bit too common though i think)I agree
Evangeline/Eve/Evie/Eva (love it but makes me think of Danni's Evie,and Eva from wall-e )I love Evangeline the other varients nice too
DinahNot sure, sorry
AliceLovely
Lolalove it
Viennanot sure
Genevieve (dnt think id ever use it but feels nice to say )I agree
Ivyvery cute
NorahLove it
Poppylove it
Celestneeds an e on the end, was on my short list so love it
August( though she'll be born in september soo bugger that lol )not keen on it, seems more a boys name
Isis/Islalovely
Wrenvery unusual think its a grower
Avery/AvaLike ava better than Avery
Nevaeh ( pronounced Neev-a, but heaven backwards, bit ick !)Had to think about it but is nice
Beau ( seems like a boys name )I agree
PennyNot keen, sorry

I dont think babies nessisarily *Look* like names so cant help you there

We've got boys and girls names picked (will only find out at birth) but aren't telling anyone what they are, because we don't want anyone to talk them down. Or anyone on a forum pinching them, as they're so great names. Also we still might change our minds once it's born and doesn't look anything like the names we chose.

Beatrice - I like it and i like it shortened to Trixy
Olivia ( bit too common though i think)- Agreed
Evangeline/Eve/Evie/Eva - I like Evangeline
Dinah - Dopey dinah went to China in a box of Semolina, sorry just no
Alice- No thoughts
Lola- I like
Vienna- I like better but sounds like ice cream
Genevieve (dnt think id ever use it but feels nice to say )- I like it Genavieve but prob my favourite
Ivy - Is ok
Norah- Batty
Poppy- Like
Celest- Love
August( though she'll be born in september soo bugger that lol )- SOiunds quite masculine
Isis/Isla - I like Isla was one of my original choices
Wren- As in Jenny
Avery/Ava- Hmmmm
Nevaeh ( pronounced Neev-a, but heaven backwards, bit ick !) - I like but would be continually spelling
Beau ( seems like a boys name ) - Boys name
Penny - I like its cute

Other than widowwadman, not really sure why you replied lol cheers girls !!!
I dno what i was thinking when i put Avery and Dinah on that list lol think i was thinking of you know alice in wonderlands cat, Dinah lol :wall: :wall: Let's hope im not in that sorta mood when bubs is born otherwise god knows what she'll end up as :think:

So now OH has decided he wants her called
Lilah May ( again ) but is does sorta have Isla in, and i think id call her Isla, but i still really like...

Beatrice (Beaty or Bebe for short )
Isla
Vienna ( i think i change my mind on this one )
Nevaeh/Norah
Celeste
Evangeline ( Ava or Eva for short )
Ivy

:wall: :wall: So much for narrowing it down eh, i do really like Lilah, maybe a diff spelling but im not sure about the may part, just seems a bit blahh

Nevaeh i love!!! i was really considering calling Tally Neive and i think Nevaeh is a beautiful name, its certianly not common but it's not a funny or difficult name to pronounce. plus i think it suits her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back