Why is my baby so active?

debecca

Reaction score
Every time I'm sitting or lying down she's battering me from the inside, and most of the time I'm standing up now too.

ALL NIGHT she was at it. I can even feel her turn over and rearrange herself now.

It feels WEIRD.

Mine has been doing this too, he actually was annoying me the other night because he was non stop. I find for every day he is really active he has a day where he is really quiet.

I think they make the most of the room they have before they outgrow it.

I haven't really felt baby yet got an anterior plancenta so all kicks are cushioned :( hope when baby gets bigger i can feel him/her alot more! xx

i havent felt my baby move at all yet :(

I can really relate to this. Daniel has been non stop, kicking and moving around. It is a weird feeling, but now I get a bit concerned if I don't feel anything :)

he was moving ALOT about 3 days ago but has calmed down since.
think he is turned a different way as kicks are softer and in different place to normal
manda xx

I can totally relate to you, two weeks ago he had a massive wriggle on for about 1/2 an hour and since then you moves all the time everyday!! He even kicked my OH in the back when I was cuddling up to him in bed!!!!

I notice my LO moving almost instantly after eating! He loves marmite!! He started doing proper kicks on christmas day which was the best pressie ever!!

when i hit about 32wks and baby started to run out of room the movements became a lot more defined... you actually start to see them move across you.. its like one part of your bump goes flat and the other goes up. Its really quite special, its like a little moment just between the 2 of you because you can guarantee you poor OH will miss it.

my little monkey has been up to this since yesterday about 6pm ish!! He was going mental all night and morning and last night it was really uncomfy....he was squirming so much it hurt so I had to keep changing position :rotfl: little bugger!!

Think he is having a little nap at the moment.....ready for his next round of kick boxing with Mummys insides :lol: Even with an anterior placenta I still feel him loads so god knows what it like without a posterior???? I feel most kicks at the sides and an occasional one in the middle but that really hard ones that make me feel :puke:

xx

i had a few boots in the ribs yesterday they were painfull.
my placenta is anteria aswell and i get really hard kicks sometimes.
he seems to have woken up in the past hour and feels like hes doing a dance in there!!!
manda xx

My placenta is anterior :shock: God help me if it weren't then!!!!!

Conifold is snoozing at the moment - she's clearly following the same patterns as your little man Tilly. Clearly they're designed for one another... :rotfl:

Spoke too soon, she's banging away again.

At the first scan she slept all the way through and no amount of prodding could raise her from her slumber. I thought she'd be a lazy bones like me but maybe she's more of an active useful kind of sort like her daddy...

My little one normally only fidgets at night

BUT I have started back at school today so we shall see :lol: Not been too bad today, a few fly kicks.

My little one has been kicking the living day lights out of me since last night and is still on the go right now. I hadrdy slept a wink last night as my baby twisted, turned, danced and pogo sticked its way round my insides. Some of the kicks where very strong and quite painful. i still cant feel the kicks with my hand but my lord the little monkey is letting me me know its there. I finaly got my maternity pillow on thursday i thought id have a better nights sleep, on no the last 4 have been very restless. BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT MY BABY IS ALIVE AND KICKING :D

I seem to get a lot more squirming now than before along with a lot of kicks. She doesnt seem to stay asleep for any length of time.

Mine is really active at the minute too. Iread in a book that between about 24 and 28 weeks they have lots more room to swish about in and are quite active. Tonight mine is kicking down, really hitting my cervix. I am half expecting a little foot to come flying out of my lady bits!!! :rotfl:

debecca said:
My placenta is anterior :shock: God help me if it weren't then!!!!!

Conifold is snoozing at the moment - she's clearly following the same patterns as your little man Tilly. Clearly they're designed for one another... :rotfl:

awwwwwww!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back