Is your extra weight heavy?

weenik

Reaction score
May sound daft but I can really feel the extra weight I'm carrying. Even when I'm in bed and am lying on my side - after a while it feels like an elephant has been sitting on me and squashing me! My bum gets a bit sore too because it's not use to having this weight - especially the weight in my boobs :wink: I've still got quite a bit of growing to do too :D

:hug: Aw thats a wee shame.... I remember how that feels.... :roll: Try putting a pillow between your legs for extra support whilst sleeping.... also try to sleep on your side NOT your back as this can restrict blood flow to baby's cord as you get bigger. try a bath before bed too... .lifts the heavy boobs and helps a little..... if you can, go for a relaxing swim at the local pool, it's great to feel light again, just floating around. :D Geeze I totally forgot all this until your post...eekk.... :rotfl: oh the joys ! ! ! :rotfl: :rotfl:
lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Thanks Yvonne - I'm going to go swimming with the grannies on Wednesday :shock: I wanted to do some kind of low impact water aerobics and it's only the granny class available so I said I'd give it a go for a laugh! I have to sleep with tons of pillows too because I've got heartburn. The pregnancy joys eh? I love it really x

Your not alone, just thinking that my bum does feel sore when I sit for a while, and now you've said it is the extra weight!!!! :) Just starting to feel like I am slowing down because of the extra pounds!!

I daren't go swimming i don't know if i would have the strength to drag myself out the water after being weightless for a while :rotfl:

I noticed the bum thing over the weekend! It's like someone is pressing down on your shoulders!
And I'd of thought the extra padding I have there from all the ice cream would have made it okay??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back