why do we torture ourselves!

dollybop

Reaction score
Gosh I hate the dreaded 2ww. The temptation of symptom spotting is so hard to resist! I've had another cycle like no others in all my time of ttc...had really weird nausea fora week and my boobs only started hurting yesterday. Af is due today and I was getting a little optimistic as I'd had no signs of her arrival so decided to test and surprise surprise a bfn! :( had Brown cm and slight ewcm today too which I've never had on af day before. So hard to cross another month off the calendar, I swear the months drag on soooo much when you have been ttc for quite a long time :( why do our bodies mess us around so much!

It's so rubbish isn't it?! AF due today for me too, though it starting anytime this week would be normal for me.

It's my first tww, possibly one of many! My boobs have been so sore for 6 days running, stinging pains in nipples every day too. Usually only have sore breasts for a couple of days near to period.

Good luck and hope the witch stats away for you xx

Thanks hun, hopefully you have more luck than me :)
My cycles are driving me crazy lately, always usually 28 days but different symptoms each month to tRick you into having hope! I feel a bit like af is coming but nothing yet. My boobs are really sore today too. Not sure if royal jelly might have delayed my af a little as usually I'm 28 day's on the dot if bot earlier, was the only thing I could think of that might ha've made it come later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back