why do i bother getting my hopes up

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Just for it to come crashing down everytime. Having an extra bad day today sorry

hope youre ok, i didnt know that anything bad had happened, and sorry to hear it if it has xxx

!?

Is it to do with your pregnancy?

Hope everything is ok.

I've just spent some time reading through your other posts...

You only had your mc back on 28th June? So less than a month ago?

I'm sorry, i didn't realise. No wonder you are so paranoid.

I've read that it could take upto 5 weeks for your HCG levels to fall back to not pregnant, so if you are not pregnant then you haven't had another miscarriage it's just that the hormones from the one on the 28th.

I really think you need to speak to someone. Here is a helpline number for the Miscarriage Association 01924 200799 (mon-fri 9am-4pm) or you can call the Samaritans on 08457909090 (24/7).

Here is their information website: http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/ma2006/index.htm

Better yet phone up your the epac and tell them you need to speak to a councilor about your recent miscarriage.

Go and do it now.

Last edited:
Aw louise thanks! Yeah 27th june was mc but I did get a negative at gp nearly 2 weeks ago.
I started seeing the counsellor at work today but all I did was cry and didn't get many words out

Oh that doesn't matter :) I bet people spend the session bawling all the time.

Not sure about a works councillor though - are they any good? Still speak to the epac about finding you one.

Well I saw the works one before when my granny died so gonna give it a couple of weeks

Right I have decided not to test at all now until maybe a couple of weeks if it is still positive then then it must be true if neg I can just write it off and start again

Yeah rosies mummy I had a nice evening out yesterday! Made me feel loads better woke up feeling nauseous and like someone had punched my in the boobs tho :-/ but trying not to read too much into anything now and see what happens in two weeks! If I am by then I will be past the stage I mc'd at too

I can't imagine the feelings - I think you are very special and brave. Trying not to think about it must be the hardest thing. Well done hunny xx

I am not brave at all hun I am a mess but being lilke that isn't gonna help me or anyone else so I will cry when I need to get angry when I need to but not let it take over

Hey hon, just caught up with what happened at EPAU - so sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear and think leaving it a couple of weeks is probably a really good idea both phyiscally and emotionally. As u know I waited for one clear cycle before TTC again to help me with not having confusion with tests etc so maybe if this isn't it for you (and I still hope that it is hon) then giving yourself time to let your system settle down would be good xxxx

hey hun just wanted to tell you my thoughts are with you. i can't imagine how you're feeling and to me, you sound extremely brave and strong! so just remember that :) :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back