Keep getting my hopes up

Lulabell

Reaction score
Arghh! Keep getting my hopes up that things are starting. For example since 2pm today I've been getting waves of really bad period pain cramps every hour. But I guarantee that it's nothing to bat an eye lash at. My mum reckons by the end of this weekend I'll have my little one but I seriously doubt it. I guess I want it so bad I just don't think it'll happen for ages?

:wall2: soooo frustrating! :-( sorry for th rant!xx

Well its got to be real one of these times! its frustrating i wish a bell would ring when labour starts for real so we know lol xx

Yeh I wish a red light would flash and a siren would sound when it kicks off. Just so that I know. :-( is there anything I can do to encourage these period pain cramps into something more? Xx

I think they say going on your ball etc but none has worked for me yet if it works for you let me know Hehe xx

I can't imagine how it feels in the last few days, I'm impatient now. The lack of control over it I think is the worst. But it will happen soon enough girls and you'll both have your LO's screaming at the midwives xxxxxxxxxx

Haha i know its the not knowing thats worst if i knew it was a week away or something i could relax x

I just want this baby out so bad. I want to meet him or her. I don't want to be bored at home just waiting for it to kick off. It's so frustrating.xx

I'm guessing its so frustrating not knowing exactly when its the 'real' thing, I feel sorry for you, and dread to think what I will be like when its my time. I hope your LO arrives soon for you x

Snap! I've been getting cramps and tightenings on and off for about a week (just like with my first) so i keep wishing (as wierd as it sounds) that i'll sneeze an my waters will just pop :lol: fingers crossed for u somethin will happen soon, hate this waiting game xx

i convince myself everynight somethings happening haha so impatient :( im not nervous atall i just wanna go into labour nowwww...my bumps sooo low but last week he wasnt engaged,have an app tomorrow,he might have moved down,hopefully :)

I went for a 3 mile walk today in the hope of starting something off - took me 2 hours LOL then bounced on the ball and just ended up wreaked and sleeping all evening - I have reflexology booked for tomorrow night and hoping to DTD tonight so who knows - in the same instance I could really do with another week to get organised :)

All pains have seemed to stop so guessing it was all nothing. :-( xx

You never know - could be just having a wee break - lots of people start in the early hours - I hope it is not too far off for you x

I really hope so. Currently bouncing away on my ball.xx

I'm feeling the same Lula even though DS was 2 weeks late. Keep getting pains, and wet feelings (down there). I'm hoping it's my body getting ready one way for another.

Pains have started up again. Fingers crossed!xx

No not yet. Not close enough yet. Doubt anything will happen tonight. Will try going to bed in a mo.xx

Oh really hope this is it for you lulabell, Will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back