Getting my hopes up

abcd1234

Reaction score
I really wish people would stop getting my hopes up that Tally's gonna come a little early!!

Everyone at work, and my mums work keeps saying she'll be early, and i've been peeing LOADS this week so got my mum to feel where he was and apparently she's engaged! I know she can move out still but all of this is gonna make me think she's gonna be nice and come on time, and i'm gonna end up disapointed when she stays in an extra 2 weeks lol

Babies come when they're good and ready and usually when it's least convenient! I know the last weeks are hard work but try to enjoy your pregnancy for now :hug:

Ditto what Sydneysmummy said
we all want to meet our gorgouse smelly bottoms and we love them to pieces but you will look back on the free time and wish you had enjoyed it more make the most of it hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Your Tally will be here quicker then you expect look at me i was double figure 2 seconds a go now ive got 8 days left :lol:
it does go really quick treasure some YOU time while you can

i know exactly how you feel abcd1234

from march/april time everyone has been saying i will be early, im now just over a week from my due date and am starting to get really fed up and anxious that ive had no real signs, i know its not even my due date i think its just that so many people have mentioned id be early ive built myself up :cry:

lfc_sarah said:
I have a big feeling im going to be late... :(

I thought that too. In fact, I was praying to be late ( :rotfl: ) but Evie came 10 days early!

inforabumpyride said:
lfc_sarah said:
I have a big feeling im going to be late... :(

I thought that too. In fact, I was praying to be late ( :rotfl: ) but Evie came 10 days early!

I only think it because everything that happens happened to me late...

Eg. only felt him move at 25 weeks :shock:

And ive had no Braxton hicks whatsoever... (I know some people dont)

Just a feeling... im hoping he isnt late though... :D

:hug: I didn't feel Evie until 22 weeks and I only started getting BHs at 37 weeks (trust me, you don't want them!)

The only sign I had of being early was a show... that was the night I went into labour! :lol:

Don't worry about it- if you relax and forget about going into labour chances are you'll start!

:wink: Sex always helps too... :lol:

i didnt feel my baby move til 21/22wks and ive had no braxton hicks and im 38wks gone

my baby must be so laid back - just like daddy :D

maybe start the June babies thread, that seems to start people off early.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
maybe start the June babies thread, that seems to start people off early.

Sandi

You know i was actually gonna stat one, however i'm not due until the end of the month and i dont want her coming out undercooked lol

:lol: Everyone told me i was defo going to be early! i even thought so myself but i'm still here and only got till tuesday and i haven't had any signs of him wanting to make an apearance anytime soon :shakehead:
TYPICAL MALE! :rotfl:

& Yesssss start the april babies thread if that seems to get the babies moving!! :D

Every Tom, Dick and harry keeps telling me 'there is no way that bump is gonna go another 8 weeks!'

And i think to myself:

'Of course it wont....It will go 10!' :rotfl:

Maybe I have been a wicked person and God will let me suffer on until 42 weeks lol

Then it will be 'when is the baby gonna drop?'

I know how you feel hun but try to enjoy these last few weeks to yourself :hug:

Im still convinced im going to go overdue though even though Nathan was born 5 weeks early :lol:

I get the feeling i'll be overdue too... my LO seems SO cosy in there and she has tons of room. I've had NO symptoms, no BH, no aches, NOTHING!

I'm not sure whether i'm complaining or not, lol. I get bored having very little to do... but then again i should probably be enjoying the freedom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back