• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why didnt anyone warn me?????!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Im sat doing some work on my laptop and James is in his Baby Einstein. Next minute the most HORRENDOUS smell fills the air...Im searching around, convinced that one of the dogs has pooed in the house cos it smells like really really bad dog poo....when I realise the smell is coming from my child.

OH MY LORD

I made him chicken for his tea last night with a bit of garlic in and some herbs. Jeeeez. Garlic scented poo is MINGING!! Next time someone recommends that its good to add such flavours to your babies food (I cant remember who wrote it, I just remember thinking "oo thats a good idea") please ensure you also put a public health warning regarding the smell in your post.

Garlic smelling poop + queasy pregnant lady = :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

The range of smells C can make is astouding - I know what you mean about early pregnancy queasness and smelly poos - just not good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back