why did i just read the pregnancy journal I started on here!

Iwant3

Reaction score
I was all happy announcing my pregnancy and talking about the early scan i was going to be having etc!

seems like I'm reading someone elses now - as I feel far from that place right now! What posessed me to read it:roll:

i am 8dpo today and am totally convinced I am not pregnant this cycle and I don't know how I am going to handle it. While i had the hope still there I was finding it easier to deal with, but I know when AF shows her ugly face I am going to go to pieces all over again for the bean I lost! I should be 11+2 today:mad:

Sorry for your loss, I know how awful it is. Iv had two losses this year all ready, really hoping this isn't my fourth loss !! x

I've not been bk to my journal it would kill me off I'm sure of it 6 weeks I had that journal put everything in there :-( It's bad enough seeing all my fellow due in December ladies having there babies that should be me :-( xx

Im so sorry :( Don't lose hope just yet.

I am glad that I didn't join here when I got my BFP etc, as I would have started a journal. I lurked for a while, then joined when I started spotting, only made one post in tri one, then a week later I was in here having miscarried.

I know I shouldn't be, but I am still in the mind set of 'I would be' etc as well, and I would be 14 weeks today :(

Big hugs xxx

i know what you mean jojo - knowing the people you got your bfp with and those you were in tri 1 with - then suddenly you're not part of it and they all carry on - it's like a constant reminder of what would/should have been! Are you now passed would was your due date?

Hi yes I'm passed it now last Saturday was my due date, I'm quite relieved now and I we nothing to compare to like I should be so many weeks bla bla,time to move on now xx

I don't think I can forget my was to be due date - as it is my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back