Why could this be?

KirstyL

Reaction score
Today Jacob has slept for England, literally all day. He's had about 3 naps of a good 2 or 3 hours, is eating loads (when awake) and that's about it. I've got a cold ATM so wondered if he has picked it up. His temp is 37.4 so not massively high and everything is going is going on his mouth and when I put my finger in his mouth he sucks it like he's starving! He does seem a little sniffly but he's just woken up. He's also got seriously smelly frequent wind and is dribbling non stop ��! Don't know if he might be teething, getting my cold or something else completely.xx

Last edited:
Just keep an eye on him (obviously you are lol), but yeah maybe cold or teething. Long as he is eating, has plenty of wet nappies and doesn't have a temperature he's ok xxxxx

Obviously there's a bit of difference age-wise in our LO's Kirsty, but when Lizzie has gone through phases of just eating and sleeping like that I have just put it down to a growth spurt, so it might not be anything to worry about at all!

Thanks girls, I'm sure he's just growing like you say (although not too much hopefully, he's huge!)he's asleep again now anyway, so that'll be him down till 2ish ��. Thanks for your replies, was just a Lil shocked at the length of his naps today! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back