Teeth at 3 months!

kirstiexxxlea

Reaction score
Hello

My lo was teething at 8weeks and had two teeth before he was 3 months!
Is this normal? He is 4 months now and still teething and I'm finding it hard to deal with!
All the teething toys are too big for his little mouth :( I give him pain medicine but he hates the stuff and as soon as he sees the bottle his clamps his mouth closed. He has also been making a constant moaning sound since he started teething and this is going to sound terrible but it drives me nuts and is really starting to wear me down! I have search the Internet for things I can do to help his pain - rusks, bonjela, frozen bread etc

Has anyone elses lo started teething this early? Do you have any good tips for me?

My nephews just started teething at 9 weeks. I brought my DD a plastic toothbrush to chew on. She loved it so have got one for charley for when he starts teething. I got it from boots, about 2.99 in the baby section! Highly recommend it!

in asda they had these teething things i think they were by tommee tippee and they looked like a dummy but instead of having a teat it looked like a mouthguard and was designed for teething...maybe that would fit your LO's mouth?!

My MIL has recommended anbesol for teething it's meant to be brilliant, I have bought some from the chemist for when zach starts. Some babies start teething really early, I've even heard that some babies can be born with teeth! Not sure if I believe it though. X

My MIL has recommended anbesol for teething it's meant to be brilliant, I have bought some from the chemist for when zach starts. Some babies start teething really early, I've even heard that some babies can be born with teeth! Not sure if I believe it though. X
Its true! my friend's son was born with one tooth! it looked scary tbh :lol:

Rósa;1720126 said:
Its true! my friend's son was born with one tooth! it looked scary tbh :lol:

That's amazing!

awww bless him I used to use something power cant think what its called you just pour it in the mouth and I use to rub it in the gums you can get it from boots in a tiny white box. monty was 9 months when he got his first tooth and they didnt bother him at all dolly was 5 months and she was much worse so must be hard with him being so young xxx

My LO is teething at the moment although he started at about 3 months but a tooth hasnt come through yet im waiting for one though cos its really bugging him, he has white gums an u can see that ones tryin to cut through. The moaning noises they make are frustrating it can be hard to bare an hes whiney hes teething badly. I cant use much ive used calpol. teething gel. dont worry i think were in the same boat but with a tooth on ur side. Im hoping when one comes thru it will get easier.
Hes 5 months old now an im still hopin hes tooth is coming thru quicker :(. hurry tooth so he cant be in as much pain as he is. its hard cuddling him even more now cos he doesnt want it he gags on his own fists he spits out dummy everything lol. x

awww bless him I used to use something power cant think what its called you just pour it in the mouth and I use to rub it in the gums you can get it from boots in a tiny white box. monty was 9 months when he got his first tooth and they didnt bother him at all dolly was 5 months and she was much worse so must be hard with him being so young xxx

Ashton and Parsons teething powder?? I work at boots and we sell a lot of it so I'm guessing it's good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back