why am i the only one here?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
this is usually midnas job.. and shes not here!

got woken up by the most horrific dream... i stabbed someone because they were chasing me (kinda a zombie thing) and locked them in their silver merc.. there was a child trying to look in the merc so i grabbed it and ran with it..and said you cant look in there... when i looked down at the child it was charlotte.. and she was bleeding.. and had a stab wound on her chest..(even though i hadnt stabbed her i had done it) does that make sence?? and i didnt take her to the hospital incase she got taken away from me..i told alex someone else must have done it (becasue i actually didnt do it.. but in my mind i did lol?) and when we went to check on her she was sleeping with her hands under the bandage cuddling the wound covered in blood..(im traumatised at the image..)so we got her out of the bed to take her to hospital..

then..i woke up with cramp in my leg.. and now i cant get back to sleep because of the image of my little girl being stabbed..its seriously traumatised me.. how the hell could i concoct such a dream? i know its only a dream but it was so bloody real.. i feel really really weird..

:shock:

that sounds awful :hug:

hope you managed to get back to sleep eventually

nope., stayed up..:(.. watched some birthing programs :roll:

my hairs done and i have makeup on tho.. ready for school run.. and then asda to get princesses bday cake and some xmas shopping

Oh wow.. I hate those types of dreams.... Plus you feel like a really crappy mum after even though it was all just a dream and total nonsense...

Try and get more rest this afternoon while Charls at school... don't worry dreams mostly reflect unconscious fears and not actual things that would happen.. and then you just have bog standard random ones that mean nothing.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back