Am disturbed and get get it out of my head

Ally1979

Reaction score
I wont go into too much detail cos i wouldnt want you girls to be as traumatised as i am but someone on my teaching forum posted a link about a mother in America who killed her baby cos she was worried the dad would find out it wasnt his. Now that in itself its terrible but the article included details of wot she did and its just horrific, i cant get it out of my head and im so upset about it. I wish they had put a warning on the thread or link to say it was pretty awful then i wouldnt have looked and gotton myself into this state :(

:hug: I heard parts of this story too and didn't click the link because I knew it would upset me but it was on a different forum too and they pretty much told you everything in the title and it really shocked me. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont know what could be going through someones head to do something like that. :hug: :hug: :hug:

no me neither. I wish they had put something in the title to warn others. Just cant stop thinking about it and i know there is nothing i can do :( :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You got anyone there you can have a cuddle with? I had the same thing happen a few months ago and it helped lots to have a cry and hug. Its strange how things like this upset you way more now than they would of before....like before you would be upset but now it really hits hard. :hug: You just got to remember how very very rare things like that are and the babes at peace now, she could of kept the poor thing and it would of suffered a whole life. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think the mods removed it not long after i read it but the damage was done. I need distraction i thnk but i have bloody cleaned everything in the house sooo many times there is nothing left to do lol!

That is horrible! :( I w ould be the same! I have to avoid all news etc so something like that would stay in my head too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back