blader and kidney infection ouch

babypinkie

Reaction score
has anybody had a kidney infection i got one now and would rather have contractions its that painfull at least contractions come and go this was a constant pain i felt like i had been stabbed in the side got anti biotics now but i would advise you all to drink the cranberry juice :cry:

no i havent had one, but i can sympathise, have these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had one when io first got pregnant and can safley say man it hurt! Hurt especially when i had to use the toilet and pooing! (sorry!!!) :oops: i couldbt strain at all cos it would leave me in agony so i had to relax lol to make it more comfortable. It took me a week to get rid of mine and i drank craberry juice, lotsd of water and added a lot of fibre to my diet to help my motions pass more easily :oops:

i think im suffering now. had urine sent off tomorrow so will find out soon enough.

I had a water infection a few weeks ago.. and it blinking hurt hun

i know how you feel and i dont envy you having it now at all

hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Just as a matter of interest, whereabouts are you getting the pain in relation to your bump? Hospital were trying to tell me I had a water infection yet I have had loads and I think I know what one feels like by now - I was definitely having contractions. Just wondering if it is felt somewhere else whilst pregnant :think:

Hi

aww hun sorry your in thatmuch pain hope it goes away soon for you :hug:
Katrina

I had one many years ago and it was really painful :cry:

I've just got over a urinary tract infection too so totally sympathise with how you are feeling. :(

You should see some signs of improvement over the next couple of days once the anti-biotics start to work. Keep drinking lots of water, lemon barley or cranberry as it will help too.

:hug:

kidney infections are terrible. it's the most painful experience i've ever had! a friend of mine had a kidney infection and she said that she would rather have another baby like she did with no pain killers cos it wasn't as bad as the kidney infection!

lisa xxxx

(( :hug: ))

I had a nasty kidney infection a few weeks ago so I really sympathise as they can be very painful and scary. I found that putting those heat packs that you put in the microwave either side of my lower back really helped- especially at night and my mum lent me an electric heat pad that you can wrap around your aching bit and that was brilliant too. Drink more water than you thought possible and rest plenty.

I too would rather give birth than have a kidney infection- any day. I now drink a pint of diluted cranberry juice every morning and last thing at night and am awash with fluid all day as I am so paranoid!

Hope you feel better soon
+++

i cant belive it i still got it going back up the docs today this is my third time run out of one set of antibotic and still on the other set im ratteling the pain in my back has gone but the pain in my groin still there im so tired and really weepy :cry: really hate my docs they don't seem to listen but the worst thing is the midwifes will tell you in another post :wall:

:hug: :hug: toy poor thing... hope it clears up soon honey! no fun! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back