So tired yet so hungry

Melly+2

Reaction score
:lol: Mad combination, been tired since bout 6 but been driving for 2 hours so i think im gonna go get in the bath and in bed methinks, what time does everyone go to bed, and does everyone else eat like a piggy coz i am now :rotfl:

im the same at the moment too
i get up about 10 every morning (oh gets up with the kids) then im having a nap at about 2pm till whatever time, then im up again stuffing my face then fill sick a while later

Im actually up late tonight lol I am yawning my head off
Im up with Lew at half 7 and shattered by 10
The hunger well I am so worried im gonna put loads weight on cos i am starved all the time and my belly looks huge to me although I am very constipated TMI sorry
Do you girls find if you have a nap it makes you feel worse not better? I do i feel even more sluggish if i have a sleep in daytime xx

Im hungry ALL of the time now, especially as I havent suffered from morning sickness, and worried to death Im going to have put on pounds already (cant fit into my size 12 clothes anymore).

Some days I take a nap in the afternoon, although usually try and have a bath first and then snuggle up on the bed in my dressing gown - usually for 30 mins or so.

My DH is a real night owl, so its impossible to get to sleep early - its normally about 1am when he switches the TV off!!!

mmmm cheese spread and pickle on toast, heaven :D

omg I dont know what to do, the tirdeness is getting really bad, only been up for an hour and i wana go sleep again, gotta work tonight too, this isnt good :lol:

I work Mon- Fri and get up at 6.30 then home around 5pm so no time to nap in the day :( Sometimes I can last till bedtime which is around 10pm and sometimes I go up earlier.

I think its more the hunger for me and I cannot get enough of sandwiches or toast at the moment :think: especially marmite on toast hubby had to go out and buy another jar this week and thats nearly all gone he hates the stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back