why am i so dizzy?

mummy2b19

Reaction score
i seem to feel constantly faint and dizzy atm even when sitting or lieing down i woke up the other morning very disoriantated and dizzy even before sat up in bed.
my blood pressure is fine and im not anemic according to last bloods taken less than a week ago i also keep finding myself very short of breath im only 27 and baby is small so i really dont think that there is pressure being put on.chest cavity yet i am asthmatic but it dosnt feel like asthma and thats normally sports induced anyway. anyone have any suggestions its becoming harder and harder to do anything and im scared of passing out when im looking after the baby which is all day every day unless im at work 3/4 nights a week xx

Only thing to suggest is to drink loads more huni.

Hope the dizzy spells pass xxxx

And keepin some snacks next to ur bed aswell to have a nibble on before u get up ;) x

Coul it be low sugar levels? Or dehydration? Or even getting too hot? If it carrys on I'd mention to mw I get v dizzy If I don't eat or if I get too hot xx

think of it like this hun, what ever you eat your baby is taking it from you then u may get about 30% of what you are eating and drinking, my guess is your body is struggling with what you are giving it. maybe step up your water intake and have plenty of natural sugar foods, like fruit.
xx

Hi hun I dizziness throughout my first pregnancy, and like you my bp was ok and was not anaemic. I found mine was linked to migraines, which somehow started in my first pregnancy and have stayed with me since. Or it could just be, like another lady suggested, that your body is giving so much to the baby that you're struggling. I'd just suggest lots of rest, lie down when your having these dizzy spell, make sure you eat and drink well - little and often - and tell doc how bad it really is so that you can get signed off work for a little bit xxxx

I've felt dizzy practically through this whole pregnancy too. It's not constantly but I get dizzy spells at least a few times a day and its normally when I do too much like go up and down the stairs too many times lol. My blood pressure is also fine although it is on the lower end of the scale so I'm sure mines that. A quick lie down and/or something sugary seems to help me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back