Why am I feeling like this????

CathC

Reaction score
Just a quick moan, today I am feelin restless, annoyed, like I'm gonna blow any minute, everything and everyone is getting on my nerves!!!! I'm probably doing their heads in too as I am doing a lot of hyperventilating sighs! Just really feel weird! Anyone else felt this ????

yeah that was me all over last week!!! then started to feel really down afterwards as felt terrible for feeling that way! it'll pass! it doesnt feel like it will, but it will xx

crisps comfort me, i know awful i lost 4 stone so i gotta bec areful not to use the pregnancy eating excuse :eek:

Funny, I felt like that today too, but feeling ok now. Think its all the hormones hun :) x x

your probably about to go into labour, they say a sudden increase of energy or mood swing often happens before labour begins... good luck x

I'm like this!! Have felt this way all week. I just wanna either burst into tears or scream at someone but I'm putting it down to not feeling 100% this week.
I'm 35 weeks tomorrow so don't think I'm about to go into labour for a few weeks yet x

Just a quick moan, today I am feelin restless, annoyed, like I'm gonna blow any minute, everything and everyone is getting on my nerves!!!! I'm probably doing their heads in too as I am doing a lot of hyperventilating sighs! Just really feel weird! Anyone else felt this ????

Thanks ladies I have felt much better today and even sat and chatted to my mum
To explain how I was feelin and she was great saying she would wrap me in cotton wool if she could! I'm 39 this month so I did laugh! Oh bless her! Xxxx

Thanks ladies I have felt much better today and even sat and chatted to my mum
To explain how I was feelin and she was great saying she would wrap me in cotton wool if she could! I'm 39 this month so I did laugh! Oh bless her! Xxxx

So great to have your mum there. Mine's accross the pond :) Could've used my sisters skills with her having a baby too but oh well. I'll just have the support of my OH and this lovely forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back