• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Who's still waiting with me?

cristie_gce

Reaction score
Seems like all my due date buddies are popping. Are there any early to mid February mom's left? Am I alone?? :(

Awwwww, me toooooo, but then I'm due on Friday and I got really funny tummy pains today.... Can't work out if it's all the lentil soup I've had recently, but that wouldn't make my hips or back hurt as well would it? How you doing?

I haven't had any kinda show or anything. My back and ribs have been hurting for the past several days. I can't sleep much just b/c of the excitment, but I don't feel like I am close at all! Maybe you and I will be some of those lucky girls who go really fast with no warning!! LOL! :shock:

Awwwwww thanks Miss Gobby! :hug: :hug: :hug: And yes, hope you go really quickly with NO pain Cristie :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope it happens very soon for you ladies, I really don't want to go over!

Big hugs and lots of love to you both :hug:

Aww thanks for the dust! Ginger, I hope you have no pain either! Of course, I don't plan on having too much pain anyway...EPIDURAL! LOL! They can fix me up a nice cocktail! lol :rotfl:

Yeah, we'll be there clinking virtual cocktail glasses in the delivery suite :rotfl: Thanks Kirly :hug:

cocktail.gif

Here's to us! :D

I'm here too! due next Saturday. I don't feel close either, keep thinking it's really weird how i've only got a week to go. I don't feel any different to before i was pregnant. I'm very tired though, but that's oly cos i've done rather a lot.

Hey, the good news it that lots of people tell me that they felt GREAT right before they went into labor. Like a "calm before the storm" kinda thing. Welcome to the anxiously, impatient, due sooners! LOL! :x

Thanks for the welcome. Let's hope.. I so can't wait, and also I have something I need to do on the 11th March. Although I'm gonna have her by then I need to be recovered way before really to be allowed to take part, or they may say I can't do it, so I'm hoping she makes an appearance soon. I've just been thinking the last few days that there's no way i can be having a baby soon when i feel so great. Good luck to you two ladies too..

Thanks Ice Cream - is that the concert you're talking about? I know someone needs to give birth and recover in time for one lol. Hope it works well for you!

Ladies - I've had intensifying period type pains (spread from just where you get period pains to my back and tummy), diorrhea, hard stomach, reduced foetal movement over the last 24 hours - could you wish me some labour dust pleeeease? No show as yet... I phoned the labour ward and they said as it's my first baby it could go either way. Feeling a bit scared but hopeful.

Yes it is ginger, actually it's a contest which is more important. I did one at the weekend and now have this one (which is the finals). I really want to go as I have been at uni and had to miss a few.

I have had all those symptoms today too, the period pains more yesterday i think and tightenings, but the hardness and other things today. I feel fine right now though.

Oooo remind me what you play again? What are you doing at uni too? You're going to be a busy mummy :D I'm debating going back to my course in September, but haven't amde my mind up either way yet.

The MW at the hospital said it can go either way at this stage - I'm sort of hopeful as a warm bath earlier on made no difference, and it's getting really difficult to move around, but who knows lol. Babies do what they want to, and that's all fair enough. Labour and healing dust to you, so you make your concert :hug:

Thanks. Labour dust to you too..

I actually graduated in October (delayed graduation from July). I did Music/Theology. I play the cornet for a local brass band. It's the regional finals in Blackpool next month.

My memory is terrible! You've told me before what course you did *sigh*, and as I'm sure I said then, it sounds really interesting. Good luck with the finals :cheer:

I have had similar symptoms today, too. My back mainly is KILLING me! Everytime I stand up I feel like my insides are going to fall out. It's a really wierd pain. Still no show, although everytime I go to the bathroom I expect to see something. Well, I am getting off line til tomorrow, maybe by then one of us will be in labor. Good luck over the night! :wave:

Oooooooooo so exciting! Good luck overnight to you tooooo! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back