Who's ready to quit work for the winter ? :)

Aries29

Reaction score
At 33 weeks I have 3 weeks left in work as a nurse. I can't say I'm not looking forward to some much needed baby and me time. It'll be nice to put my feet up have a hot bath and not go to work :) .

I know once i finish work I'll be heading in to the last 4 weeks ......
Can't wait to see my little Man :)
Anyone else counting down ??

Me,me,me!!! On Friday I will have 4 more weeks to go! It will give me 2 weeks to sit and put my feet up before baby hopefully arrives (on time!) I am looking forward to walking my daughter to school and then come home to spend some quality time with my little princess! Xx

I'm only 29 weeks and I'm soooooo ready for home lol. I'm a teacher and the kids are already gearing up for Xmas!!
Luckily we have a week off next week, otherwise I don't think I could make it through October!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I wish i had left early when i was pregnant left work the Friday went in for induction on sunday had my baby the tues.

Hi Aries I'm a nurse too, 32 weeks I finished today I'm on annual leave until 17th Nov then go on to maternity! Today was horrendous it was probably the best way for me to leave no regrets going early lol

Lol, yeah any job is tough when pregannt, but nursing ....... I spend at least 1 day recovering the day after a long shift ! ( long shifts for us are currently 13.5 hours with handover time) I cant wait to finish - 3 weeks is going to drag.

Do you ladies have all your nursery/ hospital bags done yet ? Still have my bags to pack but the nursery is done

Today is my last day of work before mat leave! I'm excited but it's starting to feel scarily real now!! X

I finished work 2 weeks ago and can safely say I haven't thought about it once!! Had a short break with OH and pooch down south last week, have caught up with friends and chilled out so far. It's gone really quickly so far!!! Super excited now to meet my little lady xx

Glad your all enjoying your time off work - 2 more weeks before I go on mat leave :). We will all be off for Xmas :-D .

Little Christmas bundles - I'm so excited about having a December baby . As I'm due 1st December I may drop in November. I'm holding out for a December baby though. My last son 10 year ago was a full week late so I may be in luck lol

I know the advantages of being a nurse and maternity leave haha people I work with actually think I planned it so I wouldn't have to work my Christmas shift, they said that's very convenient after they congratulated me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back