Who's gonna have a new years baby??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Well wiv Xmas out the way and a couple of Christmas babies I was wonderin who's a contender for a new years baby...who's overdue,due or nearly due???

I'm 6 days over now :( no signs of little man coming yet either. Got hospital appointment 29th for sweep or possibly to be induced so I'm deffo in the running for a new years baby! Am happier about that than I was at the thought of a xmas day baby!x

A baby full stop would be nice at this point!x x

Ahhh what a good question emma!

LilyMac , yes you gotta be onre of the main contenders I think!
Lexi - if your tarot reader is right, on birth between xmas and new year - you could go just over into new year day!

I don't know what Devon is doing in there at mo! but have my preop checks on 30th! but to be fair not due for a while yet!

Lexi - if your tarot reader is right, on birth between xmas and new year - you could go just over into new year day!

I don't know what Devon is doing in there at mo! but have my preop checks on 30th! but to be fair not due for a while yet!

Have u got a date for ur section yet jj? xx

Have u got a date for ur section yet jj? xx

Yes ! I got the date at 23 weeks, But i'm just not telling,tee hee, as I want to be a suprise on here like all the other ladies, thought it might make me feel more normal and spontaneous, and less clinical if you know what I mean!

How are you doing, any signs Emma, as your bump is over the 40 cm?

Yes ! I got the date at 23 weeks, But i'm just not telling,tee hee, as I want to be a suprise on here like all the other ladies, thought it might make me feel more normal and spontaneous, and less clinical if you know what I mean!

How are you doing, any signs Emma, as your bump is over the 40 cm?

I wouldnt b able to keep it a secret lol

Had a few painful braxtons a few nights ago (which made dh panic cos my bag packin isnt finished lol) been gettin the odd niggle but nothing today...i think he'l wait a good 3 weeks more yet (omg how scary is that,im sure im not THAT near my due date lol) xx

That's when I packed my bag ! in a bit of panic , get's it done tho! ha

Re date - Well I told my sister , my mum and three close mates, plus Flexi Lexi (text buddy!), wondering if I will get that far tho (having section far later than normal you see!)

Just 3 weeks ! wow , little Kieron could be here nice and early then - doesn't sound like long does it , and it will soon go once we are back to school!

Last edited:

I think so too! Somethings GOT to happen soon, I'm slowly going out of my mind :(

Ooh I wish I was your text buddy I love secrets! N Lex if you have your baby before me I will cry!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back