Happy to wait???

Lol awe bless she will be here soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

although i have done nothing but moan the last wee while about being overdue etc. i wish i was only like 35 weeks because i dont think im ready for labour yet as im sooooooo scared :(

Awe! Its not that bad this is my Third and I'm happy to Labour any Time Soon xx

This might sounds strange but, since I would be 38 weeks plus now with my MC baby - I'm actually finding it so much more exciting to watch as my old lot /ladies approaching D-day and have babies (starting with Annie jumping the queue there!), and Kel Jordan, Lanny and Evie etc, makes you feel good that babies are being born at the same time I would have had mine, sounds strange but I am following yours more with the same excitement if you know what I mean! Can't wait for Star to have hers as she was due the same day as me 28th.

Wishing you all quick , painfree labours and lovely bouncy babys very soon!

Last edited:
Thanks Hunni!! Pain free sounds nice lol!! But I have had a sudden realisation this morning I'm fed up of being pregnant but omg three kids!! Lol baby can stay up a little longer haha! Don't get me wrong I'm finding this pregnancy really painful and tired and achey and urgh ect... But three three and under and were all ill!! Lol

IM NOT WAITING past due date.. oh my GOD my back is hurting and last night aswell we where cuddling up in the sofa watchin sex and the city and i could not sit still cuz of the pain! i have had enough!!
i spent most night crawling around on the floor doing stretchings and rolled around on the ball!

Haha! Sounds like my nights!! Fun
Isn't it!! X x

Oh dear I been like this for a good while now like 3+ weeks only gets worse and more uncomfortable x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back