Who's going to be next?????

Natural mamma

Reaction score
Well come on then lets have your guesses here.....

I know i'm waiting...Got a few twinges and have cheated by trying castor oil AGAIN...leaking and having blood tinted bits in my watery show....

KJL is going to be induced tomorrow so she has good odds....

Anyone else overdue or due and waiting??????

And Kellysomer is having back pain.........

:cheer: :dance: :moon:

:shock: oh yes and we havn't heard anything...... :think:

Jo-do1979 was complaining of mild contractions tooo :think:

Had my sweep today which has started a few back niggles. Just holding on hope that it works for me like it did with my daughter.

I hope im soon to pop now :wall:

tegala maybe as she can't leave her nipples alone and I haven't seen paradysso for a while either :shock:

relax elaine has gone to buy more paint today i think... :rotfl: :rotfl:
the nipple tweaking is deff doing summit but i dnt think ill be next lool but i was thinking about trying a full on strip tease for my cat ( :oops: we both lonely today :oops: ) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

tegala you can't do that to the cat

scared.jpg

Not seen Jodiehoney around today either and she had a second sweep yesterday so :pray: :pray: :pray:

Can i go next i am still getting pains? :rotfl: Come out you naughty teasing baby! :x

I reckon JDo will be next.

Ok well i've taken castor oil...but was having lots of b.h and twingey crampy feelings...the castor oil still hasn't kicked in (takes 4-6 hrs) and i am leaking lots of pink stuff ....and the pains woke me from my nap.... :shock:

They are still not anything really...but as its my fifth....I'M HARD :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So the race is on girls.......... Come on Kellysomer lets have valentine babies......twiddle your nipples to intensify your pains :cheer:

I had a sweep this morning and now my baby girl is very active. Also feeling a pulling sensation as if someone is hanging on my bump - did anyone else get this after a sweep? But no pains or contractions yet...

Anyone heard from "Fullofhope" aka Michelle? She will be 8 days late today. I haven't had any messages since yesterday but no text yet - perhaps her baby boy will be our valentines baby!

In answer to your question... Full of Hope has just had a baby boy!!!

Hurray! At last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back