• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's due in June??? How's everyone feeling

Belle23

Reaction score
I'm due 20th June and wanted to see how everyone is feeling and when they were due. Xxxx

im due june 8th and i am so very excited just had my scan so the nerves have settled down, sickness starting to go away and nearly at my 2nd tri, so absolutly beaming :) how are you feeling? xx

:wave: hi...i'm due 28th June :D i have my 12 week scan on 15th December so i'm guessing that might change but for now i'm a june lady :) hehe and i'm feeling fine, had bad ms at the beginning but it seems to be easing off now and just have the odd bad day :) hope everyone else is ok too xx

Midwife has given me 20th June (my 3rd wedding anniversary :) ) but dont have my scan till 6th Dec so may change but deffinatly a June baby! ive been really poorly this time and 2 young boys to look after its been hard work but hubby has been brill. Wasnt planning on having anymore children so took a long while to sink in but feeling more real everyday :) xx

I,m due 8th June (can,t change my ticker yet). I thought my sickness had gone, didn't,t have any last week, but the last couple of days it,s come back. I feel tired all the time, and keep getting told I look ill. But the end is in sight, nearly at tri 2 now soon so it should be going soon :)

I was given both 24 and 25 June at scan on Monday so no point in changing ticker. Strange but sure they're not really that far apart. I haven't had sickness just days of nausea on and off. Am totally wrecked all the time but taking advantage of sitting on sofa in front of fire when I don't have to go to work lol

Hope everyone is ok. x

Due the same as butterflykisses on 24th but I will have my baby early so I have no idea of his/her due date. Plus not had my scan yet roll on the 13th x

hiya. I'm due on 27th June, but this could change after my scan on 12th. I've been feeling mostly OK - just gone off a few foods rather than felt particularly ill. If I let myself get hungry I start to feel sick. Otherwise I'm just tired and emotional :) Plus none of my skinny jeans fit any more!

I've invested in a pair of maternity skinny jeans - sooooo comfy! I wasn't planning on wearing them just yet but hey :)

Atm I'm due on 17 June, but I've got my dating scan on Tuesday so will find out exact date then.

Feeling awful today. Felt more or less myself last few days, except for hormonal mess, but not tired or sick etc, but today it's all back and right now I feel so so sick and just wanna go bed lol

Can't wait to get out of tri 1!!

xxxxx

I've invested in a pair of maternity skinny jeans - sooooo comfy! I wasn't planning on wearing them just yet but hey :)

OOoh wheere did u get maternity skinny jeans from? Expensive? Im just living in leggings at moment...
oh and im due June 6th at moment but will find a proper date tomorrow,

I think ill be feeling alot more positive after my scan x

I am due on the 12th of June, havent got my scan till the 7th of December though so my date may change yet!! :) I have had soooo much sickness its been horrible, hoping it will start to go away soon now though!! :) xxx

OOoh wheere did u get maternity skinny jeans from? Expensive? Im just living in leggings at moment...
oh and im due June 6th at moment but will find a proper date tomorrow,

I think ill be feeling alot more positive after my scan x

I got mine from Mamas & Papas and they were £36 - not too expensive and I think I will be living in them from now on! They are a lovely fit as well, they don't look like maternity jeans. xx

I'm a Junie too, due 21/22nd. 12 wk scan is in 1 week & I can't wait as I'm dying to tell everyone!!
Have been feeling nauseous in the am but that went away last week although it came back worse today & I was sick at work! Noone noticed though as I hot footed it to the loos.
Hope everyone else is well not too sick.

I'm due around 14th June but have scan on Monday so will know for definite then. I've only been sick once when I was too hungry but I've been shattered. Not much relaxation over past 2weekd though as husband was assaulted and is recovering from an op on his double fractured jaw!!! Very stressful! I bought maternity skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins and they are amazing!! Just £23. I also got leggings from topshop about same price and I've decided I'm wearing maternity stuff for ever more - it's so comfy!!!

Hope you husband recovers OK, K80! Sounds like you've had a rough time :-(

Thanks for the skinny jean tips, girls. I was dragged into Mamas & Papas by the husband last weekend to look for trousers to stop me moaning about how 'fat' I'm getting. I just kind of seized up when faced with the maternity wear and couldn't even look at it. I'm a bit of a reluctant mum-to-be...!

Hope everyone's not feeling too sick or tired! x

Well I have been fine during the day but as soon as 3pm comes I'm really bloated so have now had to go into my bigger trousers now which look ridiculous in morning but great in afternoon lol. Flatly refusing to buy any maternity stuff until I know everything is ok.
Been feeling sick if I let myself get to hungry but feeling ok at the minute. Should have my scan date through in next couple of days I hope. Can't wait to see baby Williams again xxxx

I feel the same about buying maternity stuff before I have my scan too, Belle23. It feels too much like counting my chickens before they hatch (almost literally!). Because I work from home I've been living in leggings and baggy joggers! Hope you get your scan date through soon! Mine's on 12th. eep! x

Im due on the 21st june atm!I have my scan on the 16th december xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm due on the 30th but maybe July once I have had my scan I guess, scan on the 19th, can't come quick enough as my brother emailed today to say his wife is expecting and due on the 6th June, i mean who honestly emails their mum and sister that news when he stays 10 mins away, the moron! Anyway we are both expecting our first baby so its exciting! Having been feeling not bad, havn't thrown up but don't have a appetite either, was my turn to open the advent calendar at work but just couldn't face chocolate! Hope everyone is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back