whos due in aug?

proud.mummy

Reaction score
hey girls im due 21st of aug who due that month? and how is ya pregnancy going? im having horrible morning sickness and painful boobies! sorry if thats tmi lol x

im due 19th :) thats if scans dnt put me forward/back!! iv got bad nausea and iv only been sick once! This is my 2nd child so this time my boobs are really hurting and there growin quick lol. 1 Thing i cant stand tho is headaches constantly :( x

yeah this is my second child my lo is 3 this month! ive found my boobs hurt more this time they do look gud but no use to bf as if he touches em id scream lol wud u like a boy or girl? x

I'm due on the 16 Aug, my first one, until yesterday I didn't get morning sickness, but then it started and my boobs aren't hurting that much to be honest.

I want another little girl but my OH`s family only seem to produce boys so its probably a boy but im gonna find out at 20wks! You hopin for a boy or girl? x

hi newmum its exciting int it congrats on ya pregnancy! and becks id like a little boy this time but as long as its healthy nt fussed! im going to find out too! what are you hoping for newmum pink or blue?

I'm due Aug 5th assuming dates are right, got a scan at the end of the month so will see then! :)

Aww :) bet your really excited my scan is 2nd of feb! =D xx

Not sure to be honest, I think a little girl, but my OH's mum had 2 boys and my mum had 3 girls and a boy, so it(Twinkle) could be either I guess. lol

yeah it is 50/50.. i guess!
I have alot of twins in my family so i could be having 2 little ones will find out in a few weeks tho!! exciting =D xx

Iv got to have my booking in appt before i can get a scan date :( I prob wont get one till after i move then ill have to start all over again lol x

I had my booking app yesterday went ok! everything will come together when you move, but goes soooo slow when your pregnant dont it? i found out early so seems like its taking forever! Roll on my scan lol xx

Hey according to my dates am due 16th Aug. Am really big already so I think I might be further along than I think. Had a normal period in october and my boobs idn't start hurting until mid Decemeber. haven't had any morning sickness with this pregnancy or my previous two so feel am missing out a bit LOL.

I have two boys who will be nearly 9 and 11 when the baby makes his way into the world. Ok we don't know what it is yet but have a feeling it's boy. Husband says he thinks its a girl but would like to find out at the scan.

Is everyone excited???

im excited but stressing lol im tryin to plan a move to a different area and im stressing bout schools, dr's, midwifes etc, n im worried somethings gonna go wrong between now and 12wks :( x

Just take things steady becks and dont lift anything bless ya! Im excited too Richo will be nice to see how we all progress these next few months! and see piccies of all your LO when there born :) xx

Last edited:
im excited but stressing lol im tryin to plan a move to a different area and im stressing bout schools, dr's, midwifes etc, n im worried somethings gonna go wrong between now and 12wks :( x

Oh sweetie don't be stressing out thats the last thing you want to do, just take one day with regards moving one step at a time. Don't worry about doctors or midwives until you hvae moved into the new area then look at all the possibilities. Is there anyone that can help you with things?

With my first I moved about 6 weeks before my due date to a totally different area about 100 miles away so I know what its like x

I'm due Aug 5th assuming dates are right, got a scan at the end of the month so will see then! :)

im also due on the 5th aug ill get a scan on the 26th this month hoping my dates r accurate lol :dance::dance:

I'm due on 27th August (although I think that will be brought forward when I have my scan!) If I don't eat for about half an hour then I feel really ill. Trying to eat little and often but it's so annoying! Really tired too but I think that's inevitable when you've got a 3 year old running around!

I have a 3yr old running round and i feel really tired too :( i feel like i want to eat alot but i cant!x

Im due on the 12th August - been feeling ok until my bladder decided to start hurting, think its getting squashed (see other thread) nausea coming back a little too but I dont mind that so much. I weighed myself today and Ive put on 2lbs so far, thats inc Christmas so not too bad I thought. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back