who will win **BRITAINS GOT TALENT FINAL**

budge

Reaction score
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO YOU WANT TO WIN!!!

I want to BAR WIZARDS to win! They are different and unique! :cheer:

I want Connie to win, shes sooo cute, got a lovely smile and has an amazin voice for a 6 year old!!

***Good Luck Connie***

shes bound to win! :roll: its such a shame coz shes so usual and id like to see a unique act go through for a change.

I really want Paul Potts the opera singer to win. I think he has such an amazing voice and everytime I watch his audition it brings tears to my eyes.

budge said:
shes bound to win! :roll: its such a shame coz shes so usual and id like to see a unique act go through for a change.

exactly what i think aswell budge, she is a brilliant singer but there are so many singers out there it would be fab to see something different 4 a change
i voted for the kombat breakers, absolutly love them, although the barwizards are very talented and unique
good luck everyone :D
x sophie x

I haven't been watching this because we don't get ITV here, but I've seen videos of Connie and Paul Potts on You Tube. Both had me in tears! I haven't seen the others so I don't know, but Paul and Connie are certainly talented.
When's the final?

I want the monkey man 2 win but connies bound to its like the sympathy vote and every1 thinks shes cute

the Bar Wizards they are really good

I also like the Kombat Breakers though

Connie is sweet and Adorable and talented but singing is just normal id like to see somethin that takes a bit more effort win

My favourite act didnt get through to the final :shakehead:

If I had to choose though it'd be the bar wizards 8)

I think Bessie is the most naturally talented act on there, sings, dances and acts and will go far *but* if they want unique then Id go for the bar wizards. However if they want TALENT that the queen will enjoy then its Bessie

budge said:

Yeah I agree, the bar wizards were great and those break dancers!!!

I wasnt expecting Paul Potts to win :shock:

Dont get me wrong, he's good but not exactly my cup of tea and I thought most people who vote on shows like this are younger and bigger fans of breakdancing and stuff rather than opera.

Good on him though, he's fantastic at what he does :)

Becks&Riley said:
I want the monkey man 2 win but connies bound to its like the sympathy vote and every1 thinks shes cute

Am I the only one that doesn't think Connie was adorable :oops:

and as per normal the last act to perform won!

I've just read about Paul Potts in the other thread and I dont think he should be allowed to win if he's already had a taste of fame, the other acts deserved their shot at it :shakehead:

My OH is a cynic and says Hmmmmm convenient that innit. You cant exactly make an album therefore getting revenue back with the combat breakers, bar wizards, damon & bubbles or even connie and bessie can you?

Either that or he's got a lot of mates working in carphone warehouse lol

I thought Bessie was superb. Agree with simon that it wasnt her best performance but she's hugely entertaining anyway. They all were :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back