Who R U Supporting?

I'm definitely supporting France - because I'm French lol (well okay dual nationality French/British but close enough lol)

My ex was french and he had a massive :fib: :shock: 8) :wink: I have heard they all do! lol :cheer:

You call that dual nationality get this then im a proper mongrel...3/4 english COME ON!!! and the other 1/4 is a mix of irish, polish and russian (im also a little bit jew)

see mongrel or what!! lol :wave:

The reason they are branding Ronaldo a cheat is because he kicked off at the ref about Rooney and when he was sent off he winked as if to say job done, that's why people are annoyed at him. Also Rooney is his full time team mate and he basically tried grassing on him to get him sent off which is seen as a bit of a betrayal. At the end of the day Rooney should learn to keep his bloody temper and stop acting like such a baby. I knew he'd get sent off because I knew Portugal would try it and he took the bait! Ronaldo know from working with him how to wind him up and Rooney did exactly what Ronaldo knew he would so he's stupid.

But anyway I'll be supporting France :D

Sven shouldn't have taken Wayne or Michael Owen in the first place. Neither of them were match fit.
He should have given some of the young lads a chance. Some fresh legs :lol:

Get me being all technical :rotfl:

Pretending I know what the hell I'm talking about!!!!!!!

:clap:

Rooney got what he deserved, you cant act like that with people watching and expect to be allowed to continue.

What Sven said was worse though, that people should just forget about it as the english fans will need him. That basically is condoning violence and temper tantrums so that a team can win a few games.

Figo also should not have been allowed to play after going to headbutt that other player in the game before.

No wonder there is so much violence.

cassi said:
My ex was french and he had a massive :fib: :shock: 8) :wink: I have heard they all do! lol :cheer:

You call that dual nationality get this then im a proper mongrel...3/4 english COME ON!!! and the other 1/4 is a mix of irish, polish and russian (im also a little bit jew)

see mongrel or what!! lol :wave:

lol well i'm dual nationality as i i can have both a british and a french passport, but i'm not actually ENGLISH at all - no english blood - as both my maternal grandparents were Polish.
I do have a huge nose :( my dad does too. It's true it's a French thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back