Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

Cheri is an online psychic from what i can gather who predicts when people will get pregnant.

Can you please ask him if I am pregnant now? (I'll let u know tomorrow or thursday too lol)

Jade89 said:
Can you please ask him if I am pregnant now? (I'll let u know tomorrow or thursday too lol)

thios could be zoltars first test!!! He says the stars say no but he says yes (which he says a lot!! never did before, now it;'s his favourite prediction!)

so a yes :)

Sorry this is so addictive you will be getting fed up Hollybobs, can you ask if my husbands little swimmers will hit the jackpot this week?

x

Yay go Zoltar... :cheer:

Will be so sad if i get a BFN now...not only because its a BFN...because Zotar was wrong too lol :rotfl:

I refuse to believe he's wrong! :shakehead:

well, all i can say is he has never been wrong for us (even when we wanted him to be wrong)

we thought he was jealous of me as he would give my hubby all the positive stuff and me all the negative stuff as it's his ''toy''!

and if you ask a q and get the answer you didnt want and you keep asking you keep getting answers you dont want! it's weird how it works sometimes, it's like he hears the question and answers with something in the answer that really reflects the question!

nurse_sarah said:
Sorry this is so addictive you will be getting fed up Hollybobs, can you ask if my husbands little swimmers will hit the jackpot this week?

x

zoltar says you may want to sit down for this...no.

but he did tell you next month if i recall rightly. patience, patience. :hug:

My husband has this ''toy'', you ask him a question and he has never been wrong yet!

save your money on psychic readings, leave your question for Zoltar, i will ask him on your behalf, and will tell you your futures.....
29cnjm8.jpg

Oh me too.....will i get a bfp before September? :pray:

Lisa

Will my BFP come quicky or will it take a while.

dina.marie said:
ooh i want to ask the obvious....am i pregnant yet!!!!????

it is written in the stars, your future is overcast with clouds of uncertainty

(that just means he is unsure for you bing pregnant right now!!!)

suzicat said:
Oh me too.....will i get a bfp before September? :pray:

Lisa

Omg same as dina! he never repeats himself twice!!!
he's uncertain is the answer!
(this isnt going so good is it :oops: )

Will Cheri22 be correct about me giving birth in MAY 2009?

Will I concieve this month and therefore get my BFP in September?

:pray: :pray: :pray:

jo jo said:
Will my BFP come quicky or will it take a while.

I'll ask if it'll come quickly - patience child, while i look into your future, the stars say no, but i say YES!
(thats a good one! :dance: )

kimmie269 said:
am i pregnant or will i be soon? :pray:

omg as i say he never repeats himself twice in a row, but you got the same as jojo, he says you'll be pregnant soon!!! :dance:

A&J said:
Will Cheri22 be correct about me giving birth in MAY 2009?

Ok i am FREAKED the same as jojo and kimmie, he says yes!!!

honest it never repeats itself :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back