Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

Ooo is it like Zoltar out of the film 'Big'?

My Q is
Will I be pregnant before Christmas 2008?

HollyHobby said:
jo jo said:
Will my BFP come quicky or will it take a while.

I'll ask if it'll come quickly - patience child, while i look into your future, the stars say no, but i say YES!
(thats a good one! :dance: )

ooohhh how exciting... i really hope he is right :pray:

:cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Holly You have just made me feel positive again. :hug:

I can see you being busy for a couple of hours :D

KittyMom said:
Will I concieve this month and therefore get my BFP in September?

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Clouds of uncertainty - :?

he has a wide range of answers and for some reason he is coming up with the same 2!

I want to ask a question but I am scared to in case its not what I want to hear.

x

HollyHobby said:
suzicat said:
Oh me too.....will i get a bfp before September? :pray:

Lisa

Omg same as dina! he never repeats himself twice!!!
he's uncertain is the answer!
(this isnt going so good is it :oops: )

Oh holly...never mind....to be honest its exactly how I'm feeling...can't tell for sure at the moment. Hmmm you've made me think though.....where's my magic 8 ball..... :)

skairdykat said:
Ooo is it like Zoltar out of the film 'Big'?

My Q is
Will I be pregnant before Christmas 2008?

Lol yes thats him! seek your fortune, zoltar fortune teller! I'll take a pic of him in a bit.

Anwyay your reply: I'm not telling you anything unless you say please! (thats zoltar not me!!) - oh yes!!! :dance:

Holly have you asked him questions about yourself? Just curious, ahhhhh I want to ask but dont want to feel poop for the rest of the evening hehe x

nurse_sarah said:
Holly have you asked him questions about yourself? Just curious, ahhhhh I want to ask but dont want to feel poop for the rest of the evening hehe x

yes, we asked him if i was pregnant before i got my bfp and he said yes, then when i started having problems i asked if i would have a baby in april and he said no, i kept asking but everytime it was negative - but we asked him if we would have a baby girl in july 2009 and would i get pregnant in october and he said yes and was really positive.

So my advice is only ask a q that you can handle a negative answer to.

I know its justa toy but tbh he hasnt been wrong yet :? :?

Ok just ask him....I know ill prob cry if its a negative but never mind, Q - Will I get a bfp next month?

nurse_sarah said:
Ok just ask him....I know ill prob cry i its a negative but never mind, Q - Will I get a bfp next month?

clouds of uncertainty again! this doesnt mean no though!!!

Ok lets go with what Cheri said - will I be pregnant in November? sorry you dont have to ask it twice if you dont want to

xx

Heh I may do the same as you Sarah!

Cheri said Concieve or Find out July... wrong! So will I get pregnant in November and be DUE July?

Thanks HollyHobbs :hug: :hug:

Ooh can you ask 'will Cheri be right with my prediction?' please. Thank you in advance :hug: :hug:

Oooooo this is fun!

Can you ask if I will be pregnant before October 08?

Thanks xx

nurse_sarah said:
Ok lets go with what Cheri said - will I be pregnant in November? sorry you dont have to ask it twice if you dont want to

xx

it will be as you wish!

KittyMom said:
Heh I may do the same as you Sarah!

Cheri said Concieve or Find out July... wrong! So will I get pregnant in November and be DUE July?

Thanks HollyHobbs :hug: :hug:

so you seek an honest answer? i feel intensly positive about this :dance: :dance:

Holly what does that mean honey? it will be as i wish? I wish to be pregnant this month hehe

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back