Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

Snuggle said:
Ooh can you ask 'will Cheri be right with my prediction?' please. Thank you in advance :hug: :hug:

the stars say no but i say yes!!!

(there are around 50 answers on zoltar, its weird how this one keeps coming up :) )

andreaaa said:
Oooooo this is fun!

Can you ask if I will be pregnant before October 08?

Thanks xx

the stars say no but i say yes!!!

(officially freaked now, we've had zoltar for over a year and he NEVER repeats himself!!!)

nurse_sarah said:
Holly what does that mean honey? it will be as i wish? I wish to be pregnant this month hehe

x

it means a yes basically :dance: :dance:

of you wish the question to be true then it is as you wish - if you wish the question true it will be, if you wish the question fasle it will be - so you have to believe it to be true :hug:

Oh i see, I want to be pregnant this month you see, so if I wanted the Cheri reading to be false ( as i want to be pregnant now) it will be false? Or am I missing the point because im a plonker?

x

HollyHobby said:
skairdykat said:
Ooo is it like Zoltar out of the film 'Big'?

My Q is
Will I be pregnant before Christmas 2008?

Lol yes thats him! seek your fortune, zoltar fortune teller! I'll take a pic of him in a bit.

Anwyay your reply: I'm not telling you anything unless you say please! (thats zoltar not me!!) - oh yes!!! :dance:

LOL Please Zoltar will I be PG before Christmas?
Ooo and going off Cheri she said JULY and if I fall in October then I'll be due in July.

Can you ask him if I will get my BFP in October please?

nurse_sarah said:
Oh i see, I want to be pregnant this month you see, so if I wanted the Cheri reading to be false ( as i want to be pregnant now) it will be false? Or am I missing the point because im a plonker?

x

I would wish for the prediction to be true, then you have 2 predictions on your side, what's meant to be will be :hug:

skairdykat said:
HollyHobby said:
skairdykat said:
Ooo is it like Zoltar out of the film 'Big'?

My Q is
Will I be pregnant before Christmas 2008?

Lol yes thats him! seek your fortune, zoltar fortune teller! I'll take a pic of him in a bit.

Anwyay your reply: I'm not telling you anything unless you say please! (thats zoltar not me!!) - oh yes!!! :dance:

LOL Please Zoltar will I be PG before Christmas?
Ooo and going off Cheri she said JULY and if I fall in October then I'll be due in July.

Can you ask him if I will get my BFP in October please?

lmao the stars say no.... but i say YES!

(my hubby cant believe the repeating answers, it never happens!!!)

just thank Zoltar not me :)

HollyHobby said:
kimmie269 said:
am i pregnant or will i be soon? :pray:

omg as i say he never repeats himself twice in a row, but you got the same as jojo, he says you'll be pregnant soon!!! :dance:

thanks hollyhobby i hope so you will make my day :dance:

zoltar will make your day, i cant take any credit and therefore no blame :) :)
i put his pic on my opening post!

Sorry to crash but can I ask a non trying to conceive question?

Can you ask zoltar "I think I am having another girl because my pregnancy symptoms are the same as last time. Am I having a girl? :think:
:D

HollyHobby said:
fluffy bunny - prepare to buy blue, it's a no to a girl!

... but I've got a loft full of pink stuff :) ..... remind me to come back here in 7months and see just how good zoltar is .... :D

well boys can wear pink too you know :rotfl:
lol yes let me know if zoltar was right :dance:

ok can you please ask him are my pregnancy suspicions true? will i get a bfp at the end of this month?

Oooo ooo Holly can you ask zoltar if we will have twins? :rotfl:

Anna23 said:
ok can you please ask him are my pregnancy suspicions true? will i get a bfp at the end of this month?
In the near future....yes!
:dance:

(just wanted to show how he answers in relation to the question! end of this month IS the near future so his answer was relavant!!)

andreaaa said:
Oooo ooo Holly can you ask zoltar if we will have twins? :rotfl:

the gods favour it not :doh:

did you want twins? :) :) zoltar is good but he's not that good!

anyone else want to leave a Q i'll be back later with more words of truth from the great zoltar himself....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back