Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

skairdykat said:
HollyHobby said:
skairdykat said:
Ooo is it like Zoltar out of the film 'Big'?

My Q is
Will I be pregnant before Christmas 2008?

Lol yes thats him! seek your fortune, zoltar fortune teller! I'll take a pic of him in a bit.

Anwyay your reply: I'm not telling you anything unless you say please! (thats zoltar not me!!) - oh yes!!! :dance:

LOL Please Zoltar will I be PG before Christmas?
Ooo and going off Cheri she said JULY and if I fall in October then I'll be due in July.

Can you ask him if I will get my BFP in October please?

lmao the stars say no.... but i say YES!

(my hubby cant believe the repeating answers, it never happens!!!)

just thank Zoltar not me :)

HollyHobby said:
kimmie269 said:
am i pregnant or will i be soon? :pray:

omg as i say he never repeats himself twice in a row, but you got the same as jojo, he says you'll be pregnant soon!!! :dance:

thanks hollyhobby i hope so you will make my day :dance:

zoltar will make your day, i cant take any credit and therefore no blame :) :)
i put his pic on my opening post!

Sorry to crash but can I ask a non trying to conceive question?

Can you ask zoltar "I think I am having another girl because my pregnancy symptoms are the same as last time. Am I having a girl? :think:
:D

HollyHobby said:
fluffy bunny - prepare to buy blue, it's a no to a girl!

... but I've got a loft full of pink stuff :) ..... remind me to come back here in 7months and see just how good zoltar is .... :D

well boys can wear pink too you know :rotfl:
lol yes let me know if zoltar was right :dance:

ok can you please ask him are my pregnancy suspicions true? will i get a bfp at the end of this month?

Oooo ooo Holly can you ask zoltar if we will have twins? :rotfl:

Anna23 said:
ok can you please ask him are my pregnancy suspicions true? will i get a bfp at the end of this month?
In the near future....yes!
:dance:

(just wanted to show how he answers in relation to the question! end of this month IS the near future so his answer was relavant!!)

andreaaa said:
Oooo ooo Holly can you ask zoltar if we will have twins? :rotfl:

the gods favour it not :doh:

did you want twins? :) :) zoltar is good but he's not that good!

anyone else want to leave a Q i'll be back later with more words of truth from the great zoltar himself....

Don't really mind but for some reason I feel strongly that I will :think:

Am i allowed one last question? I just want to know pink or blue :D

You should start charging :wink:

HollyHobby said:
Anna23 said:
In the near future....yes!
:dance:

(just wanted to show how he answers in relation to the question! end of this month IS the near future so his answer was relavant!!)
:dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i so hope he is right :pray: :pray: :D
thanks holly and zoltar

Sorry can I be greedy and ask another question? :oops:

Can you ask Zoltar if my next pregnancy will be team blue please? Thank you babes :hug: :hug:

Hiya Hollyhobs :wave:

Please can you ask him a question from me...? Can you ask him if I will have a 2009 baby? I hope so much I will but have a feeling it's not gonna be that easy! I can take the answer though, I'm tough!!!

Cheers xxx

awwwww wow I wanna question is cherri right am I going to have a girl????

andreaaa said:
Don't really mind but for some reason I feel strongly that I will :think:

Am i allowed one last question? I just want to know pink or blue :D

You should start charging :wink:

pink or blue? ........buy blue!! :) (maybe twin boys! :dance: :dance: )

lol ask how many q's you want, I've got to fill my time with something, cant leave the house incase the hospital rings for my tummy scan, so theres always got to be someone in.

Snuggle said:
Sorry can I be greedy and ask another question? :oops:

Can you ask Zoltar if my next pregnancy will be team blue please? Thank you babes :hug: :hug:

team pink snuggles!

(actually asked him if you'll have a girl, and he said in the near furture yes, so i asked him if you'll have a boy and the gods say no!)

ejjie said:
Hiya Hollyhobs :wave:

Please can you ask him a question from me...? Can you ask him if I will have a 2009 baby? I hope so much I will but have a feeling it's not gonna be that easy! I can take the answer though, I'm tough!!!

Cheers xxx

it will be as you wish :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back