Who the *bleep* will hire me at 20 weeks pregnant!

getting locked in a room with a theif for 2 hours to get out of work.

OMG I mised this, did you post at the time?!:shock: Im not meaning to start any agro, its not how i rollllll. I was just saying its one of those things thats just got to be done. If there are compications then theres systems in place to protect a pregnant woman, if not, then we cant expect to get any money without playing the job centre's games. Thats just how it is.

getting locked in a room with a theif for 2 hours to get out of work.

OMG I mised this, did you post at the time?!:shock: Im not meaning to start any agro, its not how i rollllll. I was just saying its one of those things thats just got to be done. If there are compications then theres systems in place to protect a pregnant woman, if not, then we cant expect to get any money without playing the job centre's games. Thats just how it is.

Yeah I wrote about it at the time. I had to go through a complaints procedure and got compensation and everything. Advice to all....never work for primark lol.

ahhh Primark, say no more! Totally missed it at the time though. I miss our pregnant days!

I skimmed through most of the replies on this because I am so tired :(
But I thought I would just tell you girls that I have a job! I got one yesterday as a trainee receptionist at the job centre course place. It's around about 5 hours per day, 9am til 1pm. But when the normal receptionist comes back off her 3 week holiday, the hours will be 9am til 3pm :/

It's very tiring I must say. The work itself is a piece of piss and it's hardly ever busy, but with being pregnant and all :p I'm just so so so tired :( I got home from work yesterday and had about a 4 hour nap on the sofa. Nothing could wake me!

xxx

Well done :)
Your energy will come back in a couple more weeks. The end of the second and into the third trimester were the best for me and I got loads done. Just take it easy before and afterwork x

Thank you :)
Another relaxing day at work. Was very tired afterwards though but I've spent the rest of my day at the beach with my OH and MIL. Had hotdog and chips and a bag of candy floss ;P
The hotdog wasn't deli meat, I made sure of that. It was just proper sausage meat.
Such a brilliant day! xxx

ah huge congrats on the job. :yay: sounds like a lovely day too *jeaous* my son is 8 months old and I never knew about the deli meat/sausage thing... :confused: Cant remember if I had a hotdog though when I was pg

Congratulations on your job!! Hope you settle in to it nice and quickly xxx

Yeah Tiny I read that deli meat is a no no in pregnancy.
Day off work today which was nice, and again tomorrow and Monday. Happy about that! Gives me a chance to catch up on my much needed sleep :p

Thanks girls. Payday on Tuesday! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back