Who is planning on Breastfeeding?

Morning Sarah

I have my first nipple leak yesterday night!! funny enough I woke up really excited as I felt like "yer I really am growing and baby and milk to feed him!!" haha

It was only a tiny bit and had nothing last night... I think it might be to do with my dreams.... I normally dream that I am still pregnant but the other night I was dreaming that I had my boy and was feeding him.

They say thinking of feeding can stimulate your breast to leak??!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

just shows you how much i know! i thought leeking boobs didn't happen until after the baby was born. I might just start carrying a few breast pads! haven't noticed a thing yet but don't want to get caught off guard..

x

dont worry hayley not everyone leaks :D i didnt have any until after son was born about 3 days after i think but this time i had little bits months ago everyone and every pregnancy different you might not leak at all xxxx

For 3 days Abi was bottle and tube fed due to her being prem then day 4 i started breast feeding, she was still having bottle and tube too as she wasn't strong enough to do all breast, this was the case for 2 weeks until she came home, she was then being breast fed and the oddtube feed for the next 2 days then was just breast fed until week 10 when i started feeding her formula before bed and she started sleeping 12 hours through the night she is now 5 1/2 months and she still has breast and bottle depending on what mood we're both in - she's come on leaps and bounds and has had no problems at all.

The reason some babies feed regular is to up the milk supply as soon as this stabalises they start going longer between feeds.

Manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back