Who has the implant?

dollface79

Reaction score
Did it mess your periods up? I had it put in a couple of weeks ago and was due on Friday but still no sign and no "feelings" of coming on.

I've had 2 in - the first one I kept for the full year and didn't have any periods at all for 2 years then just very light ones every so often until it came out. The 2nd implant I had heavy periods for 1/2 weeks every 2 months. I couldn't cope with these so had if out and went on the pill.

I've never known anyone have 'regular' periods with it (like they would without anything) xx

I had no bleeding for the duration of the implant. Loved it

Thanks girls, I'll stop worrying now lol all the doctor said to me was it "sometimes" changes your cycle a little!

I've had 2 implants in and at most got 3 periods a year, and very light ones at that!

This is my second implant, I had one for years before I got pregnant & my periods were regular as clockwork. I'm now having my second period in 2 weeks, great! They take a while for things to settle down x

I had no period for three years but old blood leakage like a brown discharge often which caused me a bit of greif x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back