Who has a lovely hangover.

No no No :D

But had a fab night!!!

Nom Nom NOm macdonalds nom nom nom :D

*puts hand up*

I'm never drinking tropical watermelon bacardi breezer again :puke:

I think if I was a bit more awake I would be feeling more hungover! Only climbed into bed at 5am and was woke by my Dad calling at 8.40am! :bored: Got another thing today at friends house, then my Auntie's tomorrow then drinks and lunch on Saturday with my friend and my sister......

been nice knowing you all :lol:

Slinky Sarah said:
No no No :D

But had a fab night!!!

Nom Nom NOm macdonalds nom nom nom :D

Whatttttt, I did not hear you :lol:

SarahH said:
I think if I was a bit more awake I would be feeling more hungover! Only climbed into bed at 5am and was woke by my Dad calling at 8.40am! :bored: Got another thing today at friends house, then my Auntie's tomorrow then drinks and lunch on Saturday with my friend and my sister......

been nice knowing you all :lol:

You're very sociable! :)

I feel i had the best of both worlds i went out to a family pub with dd for a party but was home by 10 (didnt drink) so i didnt stay in :cheer:

I feel sorry for all those with hangovers thats the one plus of pregnancy or bf you dont drink (or not often or not a lot).

yey no hangover for me and it feels great!! :cheer: :cheer: had a mega lie in tho but enjoying not having a hang over woohoo

Nope no hangover, for a change! Still can't face a big drink after boxing night!

I'm not hungover :eek: I got quite typsy last night then remembered I had a son who would be up at 8:00 so decided to take it easy and I am so glad I did. Getting too old for hangover's these days :lol:

No hangover here, and it actually feels very good :think: :think: :think:

Papa 2 be on the other hand is a totaly different kettle of fish! :rotfl: He's like that WKD advert on telly where the guy is calling 'Nurse, nurse . . ' :lol:

Mama 2 Be said:
Papa 2 be on the other hand is a totaly different kettle of fish! :rotfl: He's like that WKD advert on telly where the guy is calling 'Nurse, nurse . . ' :lol:

Aaah the pain...he will have to think twice about it when LO arrives...you can always put him on baby duty when he is hungover - delightful experience! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

No hangover for me but I do have a headache due to the whinging from my grumpy hungover husband :talkhand:

No hangover but bloody knackered! And nothing to do with the fact it was new years eve! Lola-Mae had a bad night last night :( Poor girlie isnt so well! Up till 4am then up again at 9am! Luckily though I got to go back to sleep for a bit but still knackered haha
Didnt even get to finish my champagne last night :( gutted!

No hangover here, I only had one glass of champagne at midnight and drank peppermint tea for the rest of the evening :lol:

It's feels good to wake up on the first day of the new year without feeling ill :D

ME!!! argh i could do with a fry up or an indian take-away but had to make do with leftover crisps & ferrero rocher (sp?!) from last night :lol:

and my OH had a bit to drink and suggested we start trying for another baby! :shock: Partly drunk/horny/loving being a daddy but it scared the bejesus outta me. Lucky I wasnt too drunk or i might have gone along with it :moon:

Nope!! Had a glass of champers, then Isla decided she wanted to play...till 5am :bored:
Its actually really nice not being hungover on New Years Day :D

not me woop i didnt drink last nite not one drop. i did all my partying last weekend at my engagement do :D

i had a sip of champers at 12 :shhh:

We drove home, so OH is hangover free as well today :D

we saw too many people walking home obviously from not going home the night before this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back