constant hangover!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel they have a constant hangover all the time? Its dreadfull, I feel like i have drank 2 bottles of vodka the night before. EVERYDAY!!!!! The joys!

Snap, had a constant cold for three weeks, and feel like i've been hit by a train when i get up! Really thought it would be gone by now although i'm feeing a little better in myself, am getting fed up with looking like rudulph!

I felt exactly like that with my last one. Fortunately it didnt last :)

Same here : ( It's my lower back that is driving me scatty x

I feel at my worst in the morning when I get up, so very tired, it takes me ages to get out of bed even though Rosie is there slapping me! The nausea has disappeared after Friday night's episode (appalling) but I expect it to return!

I felt like that too... try drinking lots of water - you're constantly renewing your amniotic fluid, even though there isn't much there yet, and all the weeing you're probably doing does dehydrate you x

Hopefully the fog should lift around the 2nd trimester :) Not nice :(

Hangover is the perfect description!!! But without the scrummy wine :(

I just want to drink water, sleep, drink some more water, eat, drink some more water, cry, drink some more water, sleep, etc... I feel like my life consists of sleep, food and a large pint glass of water!

im in my 2nd trimester and all i wanna do is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep haha!

nooooo rachel, we were all hoping the 2nd tri was going to be all roses!

ahh nooo, im not trying to worry you, we are all different haha
my mum thinks im just being lazy and milking my pregnancy but i think its just my hormones going up and down all the time!
im sure ill perk right back up again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back