Headaches/hangover

TORino

Reaction score
I feel like I have a hangover.

The type that can only be solved with a greggs pasty and a full fat fanta.

My head is banging, I even woke up with a headache today, is this a pregnancy symptom?

I've been having this feeling too like I've been on the drink the night before, I always get headaches I'm first tri, mw just says it's due to the hormones hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Funnily enough, I've been feeling like this too and I haven't had my BFP yet. My body feels like I've got a major hangover, not so much headaches but my body just feels really weird.. I can't describe it but I've felt it before when I've had a lot to drink the night before...But I have definitely not been drinking at all! Weird! x

Yep! i've just assumed this is very mild morning sickness! I've not actually been sick but felt like this the whole time! Just drink plenty of water and eat! :) thats how i get rid of the feeling! :)

yeah ive had this all weekend!

I've just nearly vomited my way around the supermarket. Nice. But bizarrely enough my sore boobs are not sore today!! Out of the two, I think I would rather have the hurty boobs!

And for the first time in 12 years I've just eaten a pack of bacon supernoodles. This does not look good for the next 7 months!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back