Who av u told or how do u keep quiet!?

shorty88

Reaction score
As the title says really

Who av u told if any one and how do u keep stum!!

I've told my best mate an that's it but alway visiting family all weekend nw an goin to try keep my gob shut but how is the challenge lol
X x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

After finding out on Monday, we decided to tell my parents last night as me turning down a drink with dinner every week would be very odd! We decided it was best to tell them rather than let them guess. So because of telling them we then went off to tell OHs parents as well.
Other than that we're keeping quiet until the usual 12 weeks, although we may tell siblings just before our wedding when I'll be 11 weeks.
Only had the secret for 3 says and I cannot stand it lol.
xx

I told two of my closest friends straightaway, then I had to tell work the other day as I have been so sick. We are trying to wait until about 8 weeks to tell our parents as we will then have to tell our brothers and sisters and I know our mums will have to let slip to at least 1 or 2 of their friends so as much as we want to tell them now we are trying to wait a bit longer! Then we will tell everyone else after 12 weeks.It is such a hard secret to keep isnt it!!!! Dont know how I'm managing it! xx

Its a really hard thing to keep quiet hubby is worse than me he wants to tell the world hes just so happy dont get me wrong Im the same an Im really surprised Ive not blabbed to all and sundry lol

my mum had pretty much guessed as she knew Id been feeling sick for a few weeks and we eventually got hold of other halfs parents. Siblings are well excited. My deoartment at work all knows but it is not common knowledge with the rest of work apart from a couple of friends and my boss. A fewof our close friends know and are keeping an eye on me. Roll on 19th March at about 12 noon when hubby and I can shout it from the rooftops :yay:

we told our families after our early scan at 8 weeks. But then my Dad texted all the extended family and told them lol
My OH has told his work colleague....and I am sure that the word is spreading now!!
I have told one friend and had to tell my manager last week as I was so sick!!!
I am planning to tell the rest (work colleague etc) after my scan next thursday. I'll be almost 11 weeks then, but the scan is my 12 week booking in scan......
I think it will be a relief to get it all out in the open lol xx

I'm finding it so hard to keep quiet! I really want to wait until 12 weeks when I have my scan before telling all my friends and family although I have a trip to Amsterdam booked with 4 friends in three weeks time so explaining why I'm not drinking may be tricky! My OH and my best friend are all that know just now...

We haven't told anyone yet I'm loving it being our little secret x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back