high chair advice

Sage

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a high chair that you can use for babies that cant sit unaided yet? Ive got a bumbo but ky hates being on the floor and having to look up at me. I was just wondering if there was a sort of high chair with a harness or something that enables them to sit up? Hes guna pop a blood vessel if he keeps straining to sit up in his bouncer! :roll:

hey mate I would recommend the Chicco Polly, its good, well padded and sturdy and has reclining positions so you can lay it back on click for him so he isnt sat completly upright if you see what I mean - It says from 6 months BUT it used to say from 4 months last year which was why I got it.

THIS ONE HERE

You can get loads of different colours and if you google chicco Polly you might find an old style one a bit cheaper. (dont confuse it with the happy snack model you can get for £50 though!)

HTH

I used the mamas and papas one here and it tilts back and is nice and padded, height adjustable and folds up fairly well too.

Lucy used it from 4 months.

I'm not sure then. We have the Chicco happy snack highchair in Hawaii but i didn't start using it until Lola could sit on her own as we wasn't weaning her before then, before that she used to like going in her baby walker. We even used the baby walker when we first started weaning :)

I have been to look at the Chicco Polly today and Ella was fine in it already, the recline is really good, has loads of diff positions, and the harness goes really small (she is only 12lb6 and it was small on her)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back