Which one???

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Keeponhoping, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Keeponhoping

Keeponhoping Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I want to try and track my ovulation this month, not done the tracking thing before, which ovulation test do you recommend I should try? Thanks everyone in advance for your help. X x

2. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Hi lovely, I recommend the CB Digi with low, high and peak indicator as it gives you the most info! :)

3. Keeponhoping

Thank you so much babylove. Had a loss in April so trying to get in tune with my body for next time and trying to remain positive! X x

4. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Hi there

Id advise buying a bag of cheapies from amazon (I used one step strips 20mui - didnt get good lines with the 25mui) and then once you have a positive back it up with a digi.

A more accurate and cheaper method is temp recording too - I didnt do this, but its the only way to tell exactly when or if you ovulated.

I had a loss in September and was pregnant 3 months later. I actually eventually gave up chasing OV and did SMEP and got my BFP.

Good luck.

xxxx

5. Keeponhoping

Thanks Russellmuscle. I'm glad things worked out for you and best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy. I've heard of the SMEP plan, could always give that a go too! X x