Which make of nappies

I cant remember the exactly order lol but I remember with my boys that I used pampers, they were ok then started leaking so got Huggies, then they started leaking so back to pampers (all this over the years as they grew!)
With my DD I used Pampers to start but then tried Tesco ones and they were the best! I could just stay with them until she stopped neeing nappies so this time I will get them again! :D

Started with Huggies newborn but too many leaks (every night and sometimes during the day). Decided to try Pampers newborn size 1 and it's much better and now that baby is a bit bigger they very rarely leak.

We were using pampers but they are twice the price of Tesco own brand (in the yellow packet) so we thought we'd try them- they are just as good and soooo much cheaper!

:lol:

happy_chick said:
We use pampers but we've started using Aldi ones and they are ace!

Aldi are basically the same as Pampers but nearly half the price. The only difference as far as I can tell is that Pampers have an elephant on them (with a variety of other mini animal friends, I like the dragon best it's well cute) and Aldi have a rabbit!!

So it's Aldi for us but both brands have been fab...

Are the tesco ones good? and has anyone found them to be rubbish??

We got some Tesco ones cos, although im not at all cheap, i couldnt get over the difference in price of nappies. The tesco ones were pretty much half the price of the pampers and huggies ones. And they feel quite nice and thick, and have velcro cos i doubt i'll be getting it right first time at the start!!

They're pretty much the same as Asda (I shop in Asda instead of Tesco) and they're all i buy! I was making special trips to Wilkos for Pampers as they were the cheapest i'd found them. Thought i'd give Asda/Tesco a go as they were only a couple of quid, now they're all i buy. They work just as well in my opinion.

well i have a girl and i prefer pampers :D

boots' own brand are a good imitation of pampers.

morrisons' are a good imitation of huggies

tried sainsburys', tesco's and superdrug's not so keen on those never tried asda coz heard they are rubbish so not bothered trying myself!

i have always found huggies and pampers good and have occasionally leaked out of both

Tesco's own brand (NOT value ones) are best for our bubs. We tried him in Huggies/Pampers and they both leaked. Plus Tesco are so much cheaper and just as good quality fibres as Pampers/Huggies etc.

We've been using "Toujours" from Lidl. Excellent! £4.99 for 50 and just as good as Pampers/Huggies imo . NO leakerage yet!!:D

Using size 4 btw :D

Loved Huggies for Isaac as a newborn but as he grew they did leak a bit so moved to Pampers, not tried any other disposables to comment :)

I use the Tesco own nappies and have since he was born. On the odd occasion I can't get to Tesco I use Pampers - we didn't get on with Huggies at all, I found they leaked all day and disintegrated if left on all night.

I prefer Tesco ones to the other brands, and not just because of price. They seem to fit him better, and we rarely have accidents.

Huggies when newborn and pampers babydry from size 3+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back