• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which is the best nappies?

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi!

My inlaws were over from the states the other week and before they left they bought a big box of Pampers nappies. I usually use Huggies and have to problems but since I have been using the Pampers ones each morning Arianna has been waking up soaking wet!

I have tried Asda's own brand and didnt like them either. I have a pack of Boots own but haven't used any of them yet.

Which nappies do you prefer?

S. xx

Cloth are the best (of course 8) ) but when I used disposables I liked Morrisons own. Very cheap! :D

I only use cloth but i did use disposables while i was in the uk visiting family. I tried huggies and they sucked then i tried pampers new baby and they were crap too but it could just be that im a bit anti disposable lol

I use huggies for Nathan and I have had no problems with them. I tried a pack of pampers before and Nathan felt damp all the time and they leaked :shock: wouldnt use pampers again.

Havent tried any other nappies apart from huggies and pampers so cant tell you if the other brands were any good :)

I have only tried Huggies and Pampers since Zac has been born, Huggies are so soft where as Pampers seem alot rougher :think:

Also I have had leaks with Pampers too

i prefered huggies when newborn as softer, pampers seemes really plastic. now i use pampers as when he got a bit older he leaked in huggies. i occasionlly use aldi or lidl ones theyre quite good too. im a cheapskate

My resueable Fluffles but when I do use disposables then I use Pampers now although I used to prefer Huggies but he leaked through the last lot I had...?

+++

I think nappies fit differently on every baby. It's one of those trial and error things.
Phoebe hasn't leaked out of any nappy but I didn't like Huggies. They were a funny shape on Phoebe.
Boots nappies are just the same as Huggies so they're no good either for me.
I have used Pampers and like them but Asda and Tesco nappirs are just the same so why pay Pampers prices?
So Phoebe has been in Tesco nappies since she was about 5mths.
Babies R Us nappies are also good value for money if you have one near you.

i use huggies but only for the winnie the pooh pictures on them :oops:

tesco's one are good there purple with bunnies and stuff on them :rotfl:

nic & keeley said:
i use huggies but only for the winnie the pooh pictures on them :oops:

tesco's one are good there purple with bunnies and stuff on them :rotfl:

:rotfl: They are so cute though Nic I know what you mean :wink:

we use tesco's

does anyone who uses asda's find they leave jelly like bits on babies bum ? :think: :?

nothing beats pampers acive fits. there are the dearest but defo the best

i have tried loads of different nappies! and the best fit/comfort/durability is DEFO sainsburys own!

i wud even recommend them over huggies, if u want branded huggies are good... but my fave are sainsburys own

does anyone who uses asda's find they leave jelly like bits on babies bum ?

All the time!!! Its horrible!!

i have tried loads of different nappies! and the best fit/comfort/durability is DEFO sainsburys own!

I tried Sainsburys own and thought they were the same as Pampers!!

Each to their own I suppose!!

S. xx

I find Tesco's alot better than Huggies & Pampers

I found pampers were very rough but took alot of the moiusture away so Logan wasn't wet at all.....

Higgies are softer but leak....

so still trying different ones!

we used to use tesco's on my nephews as we found them the best for little boys anyways asda we thought dint hold asmuch and would sag after one pee
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back