Which is better?

Atlantis

Reaction score
DD is called Keira, her sister is due next spring... I have 2 names in mind right now - Tessa or Zoe. Oh and maybe Veronica, so 3 names really, but the first two are more popular with DH.

We like names that are not too common (Zoe is becoming more popular but still not in the top 50 which is good).

Do you think either goes well with Keira? Is one better style-wise?

TIA x

I think the most important thing is that you choose a name you both love - so if either of those names is it then go for it! Whatever name you choose will "go" with her sister's name as soon as friends and family, etc hear them said together. The only time I'd say names wouldn't work together is if they rhymed or were too samey or something (ie Tilly and Milly) but even that comes down to personal preference I suppose. Choose a name you both love, that's the main thing. X

My sister is called Zoe, I chose it for her when she was born (I was only 4!) because someone on Neighbours was called Zoe and I liked the fact it had a Z in it!

Thanks Jojo and Sarah... DD seems to have chosen Zoe for her future sister's name too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back